6. Aks

"Musa bhai! Zoya mam ka call aya hai. Unhone bola hai zyada deir Falak bibi ko wait na karae aur photoshoot shuru kardein. Unn logon ko abhi time lagega." Another boy's voice came ringing in Falak's ears, as soon as Musa introduced himself.

"Achaa. Shukriya Abdul bhai." Musa replied and what Falak assumed, Abdul, as she heard him getting called, left them alone again.

Alone. With a man.

She got nervous again thinking about the possibilities. A man and a woman alone in a closed room didn't exactly left a good print in her mind.

That was until she heard two more voices. Both females.

Turns out their were two more females surrounding them the whole time. Just that they were silent all this while.

"Falak bibi, ab Gul apko assess karengi, aap waise hi pose karna. Theek?" Musa asked her, who hmmed and started with whatever she was told. All the time she was quite and was doing her job perfectly.

Time flew and they didn't even realise when the photoshoot was done. Just after the last click, Zoya and Nizam entered the room.

"Mashallah Falak, Jannat se aae hoor lag rahi ho. Kitni khubsurat lag rahi ho, meri jaan. Andaza bhi nahi tumhe." Falak's heart melted at her mother's words.

No matter who compliments you, but a mother's complement means the most.

"Shukriya mom."

"Zoya mam, aap ekdum sahi waqt par aae hai. We are Just done with the pics. Come and have a look please." After judging the pictures, both Falak's parents were super impressed. Though she was very nervous, as she hadn't heard anything from her mother all the while.

"Falak....kamal kar dia tumne toh meri bacchi. Itne acche pictures aae hai. Sach me, abb mujhe lag raha hai mera faisla galat nahi tha." And Falak blew out the widest smile she could give.

וווווווווו×

As the days went by, Noorani's new collections came out, and so did the pictures which had Falak as their model. And the response was all positive. People not only liked the new collection, but some people even reacted very sweetly over the new model.

Though they didn't knew it was the owner's daughter. For obvious security responses. They had never seen Falak Ali in person.

But there was one person who didn't leave her even after the photoshoot was ended and kept in contact.

He was also the person who helped her out of her anxious phase through out the year. And as the months flee by, Falak did more photoshoots nailing every single one of them. With this one person's help, who proved to be a ray of sunshine in this timid girl's life.

Musa Rehman.