5. Kagaz

"Hmm.. Let me think. How about a...NO!" She said and got up from the bed with an evil smile on her face.

And he pulled her hands with a high force towards him, causing her to land on right top of him on the bed.

"I thought after living with me for such many days, you would have guessed the options by now. The only available options to that question are, yes, yeah and heck yes!" He replied While holding her close to him, with his hands wrapped around her back.

"Kitne bure hai na aap. Narcissist kahin ke." She made a face before getting up.

He smiled.

"Only for you babes."

וווווווווווו×

"SANA KHAN! ABHI KE ABHI IDHAR AAO." The woman of the house's loud voice rang through the mansion and the maid knew something happened.

"Kya hua jaan, kyu chilla rahi ho bechari par." Aziz made his presence visible, while coming down the stairs.

"Dekh lo apni beti ko, mera phone ka temper tod ke rakh diya hai usne. Aaj ek important meeting hai. Ab main meeting main jau ya temper change karau." Urooj whined and sat on the dinning table chair.

While Sana Khan, the five year old lovely daughter of Aziz and Urooj, appeared from behind the curtains.

As she was coming towards the couple with baby steps, Aziz signalled her to go back and let him handle.

It's their forever. Sana does something mischievous and Aziz covers it up for her, and handles Urooj. She's definitely a baba's girl.

"Arrey accha hi hua na! Isi bahane tumhare phone ko naya look mil jaega." He smiled broadly and looked at her, who gave him an 'are you kidding me' look in return.

"Umm...I mean at least phone toh nahi toda na, bas temper hi toda hai." He tried his luck a little more until Urooj put her head down on the table, done with this man besides.

And that was the moment Aziz asked Sana to come and show her magic.

"Sorry mumma." She mumbeled as soon as she stood besides Urooj.

Who was now looking at the little doll.

"Apni galti malum hui apko?" Urooj asked her daughter with a stern face.

"Haa. Pata chali. Age se kabhi bhi phone hath main pakadke nahi daud lagaungi." She answered with a sincere look. And Urooj let out a beautiful smile.

"Mera pyaara baccha." Saying so, she hugged Sana.

"Excuse me! Abhi toh ye meri beti thi, ab tumhara baccha ho gai? Ye kaisa discrimination hai?" Aziz who was standing witnessing the scene asked to his wife.

Who shrugged and answered.

"Simple hai. Jab ye koi galti kare, tab tumhari beti. Aur jab koi acha kam kare, tab mera baccha. Easy!" Urooj replied and Sana giggled cute my at this. While Aziz just shook his head and hugged both his favourite girls lovingly.

"Meri favourite princess, aur princess ki mumma." He mumbled making both the girls smile.

"Mumma..dicrination matlab?" Suddenly Sana asked, and Urooj looked at Aziz in accusion.

"Haha ..beta, apka matlab discrimination? " he asked the little girl who nodded.

She was indeed a quick learner.

"Tum hi batao ise. Main chali. Meri meeting hai. Bye gorgeous." She kissed Sana and went out.

"Arrey- haha...Sana aap ice cream khaoge?" He asked to dodge the topic. How could he explain a five year old what discrimination means!

"Papa don't change the topic." She whined but was surprised when was picked up by Aziz in a swift move.

"Done! We are going for an ice cream. And a disney movie!"

❤️