1. KAGAZ

"Main nahi manta iss rishte ko. Chahe tum samjho, ya naa samjho. Tumse aur tumhare abba se mujhe koi lena dena nahi hai." As Aziz Khan's words left his mouth, Urooj Aziz Khan's heart broke into pieces.

But she was determined not to let this man infront of her know.

"Theek hai. Agar yahi mante hai aap Toh sun le, main bhi iss rishte main dilchasp nahi hu. Jaisa aap pe ye ek bojh hai, mere liye ek samjhauta. Bass." She let out, successfully maintaining her strong demeanor.

It is obviously tough to cope with such words that too, from your one hour old husband. That too, after years of hell with Your abusive father.

"Fir toh bohot acha hai. Tum apne raste aur main apne. Sirf khandaan ke aur zamane ke samne hum miah biwi hai. Baki main tumhara kuch naa laga." These words only deepen The wound in Urooj's heart.

"Deal?" He asked again.

"As far as you don't cheat." Saying so, she walked towards the bathroom to change into comfortable clothes.

"Offcourse I wouldn't. I'm not a monster." Muttering to himself, he sat on the bed. Waiting for Urooj to come back so that he could change too.

ווווווווווווו×

Exactly five days after their wedding and they were sent to their new home, a flat gifted to them by Aziz's parents as their matrimonial gift.

"Ye apka kamra hai." The she-maid said to Urooj, who nodded as a response before pulling her suitcase inside with her.

"Agar aap bura na maane toh ek bat puchu?" The maid asked her again.

She sighed.

"Main janti hu aap kya puchna chahti hai. Apke sawal ka mere paas ek hi jawab hai, ye sab Aziz Khan ki khwahish hai aur unki marzi se ho raha hai. Toh apke doubts bhi aap behtar hoga unhi se puche." She replied in the most polite tone she could.

The maid nodded her head in ok and left her room.

"Mujhe kahi pata tha mere peeth peeche meri buraiya karti ho tum." Another familiar voice hit her ears and she nearly groaned.