2. Rooh

"Aap yaha kyu aa gai uthke?" the male voice startled Ruhi as she sat straight quickly and fixed the dupatta over her head. Turning around, she was shocked to see the male being no other than her shohar.

He was standing at the gate, looking as handsome as ever in his clad white Kurta And similar shaded legging. She don't know when he changed from formals to this.

"Wo...aap log business ke barein main baat karrahe the na. Aur main thehri bio wali. Kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha. Isliye yaha aa gai." She replied almost casually. He nodded in acknowledgement.

Soon after, he joined her on the bed to sit besides her. She was now more shocked. In these two months of their nikah, it was the first time that he sat within a distance of two meters beside her.

"Khafa hai humse?" Arham asked since Ruhi denied to make any eye contact with the man only she has all the rights on.

"Wo toh aap hai na humse. Jabse nikah hua hai tabse." She replied as he sighed.

"Apko aisa kyu laga?" he asked now sitting more comfortably. she too, sat comfortably in his presence, surprisingly.

"Kyu na lagien. Itne deeno main mushkil se chaar bat bat hui humari. Usme bhi bass kam ki darkhast. Hume toh yahi ahsaas hoga na ki aap humse khafa hai." She sighed and looked at him finally.

"Hume waqt chahiye tha." He replied making her frown.