4. Aks

"Kon?" After a few moments of silence, Falak asked the person in front. A man to be precise.

"Ummm...hume jaan ke kya karengi aap? Pehle apni pehchan karae fir batayenge apne bare main apko." The man said to her making her clutch to Anabia's hand tightly.

The man's voice was friendly enough. But she knew she could never be so sure.

"It's ok Ms. Ali. He's a good man. He wouldn't harm you." Anabia whispered to her before leaving her own hand from the twenty three year old's grip and made her way out, smiling at the other man.

Now Falak was on her own. With a stranger yet friendly man inside the camera room. She didn't knew what to expect. But she trusted her mother and Anabia enough to know this man wouldn't harm her in any way.

"Toh...apki tareef." The man asked again.

Falak couldn't see the amount of adoration his eyes held for her gorgeous frame. He wanted to make her comfortable around her before preceding with work.

It was indeed true that Zoya was called to an SOS meeting by the board of directors. Along with Nizam, her husband. So she had to leave her daughter with The people she trusted the most.

And this man and Anabia are the only people she trusted with her daughter.

So she left her with them. But didn't get time to tell Falak about these arrangements.

"Aapko hum paagal lagte hai? Hum jante hai ki aap humein ache se jante hai." When Falak was nervous, she was bold and blunt.

The man chuckled at her response. It somehow sent shivers run down Falak's spine.

She never in her life had heard more deeper voice from a man.

"Baat Toh sahi hai...hum hi paagal hi jo ye betuke sawaal puch rahe hai." He said in a teasing tone making her frustrated a little.

"Aap kon hai. Seedhe bata dein humein. Aur mom ya Anabia aapi ko bula dein please." She said in the utmost frustration and he sighed.