Requested Epilogue: Rihaa

Requested by @sweetiechesh 
____________

The whole family has went out to some family trip. But since Amaal amd Hamza couldn't get leave from work, they were stuck back in their own city.

The family will be out for two days.

And about thier dada, well he...passed away two months back. In his rom, in sleep.

"Amaal idhar aana zara!" Hamza screamed from his bedroom and Amaal who was making breakfast in the kitchen ran to their bedroom.

"Kya hua?" She asked as soon as she open the door and was face to face with a half naked Hamza.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap?" She asked turning away from the view and facing towards the door.

"Kyu Sharma rahi ho yarr. Shohar hu tumhara, biwi ho meri. Haq hai tumhara mujhe dekhne ka. Plus mujhe nahi lagta isme aisa kuch hai jo nahi dekha tumne." He said seriously and she went all red.

"Shut up. Ab bataye kam kya hai." She said still not turning around.

"Idhar dekho pehle." He said.

She whined but looked back.

"Itna bura dikhta hu main ki tum almost rone wali ho?" He squinted his eyes in fake disbelief.

"Nahi. Par itne handsome hai ki mann karta hai kaccha kha jau." Amaal has always been a fierce one. And Hamza just chuckled at her.

"Meri shirt ka button nikal gaya hai." He told her.

"To dusri shirt pehen lein." She shrugged.

He looked at her in disbelief.

"Mere paas teen hi black shirts hai jinme se ek dhulane padi hai aur ek iron hone gai hai. Toh bas yahi bachi hai." He tried to argue.

"Haa par ye kisne bola ki black shirt hi pehenani hai. Itni sari hai apke pas, koi aur pehen lein." She replied matching his tone.

"Please gorgeous. ..laga do na button." He tried to give her his best puppy eyes which he know she couldn't dodge.

"Achcha ji? Why don't you do that yourself." She folded her arms around her torso and asked him.

"You know I don't know how to. Agar mujhe aata toh tumhe kyu tang karta main." He said and mumbled the last part to himself, which she heard nevertheless.

"Acha acha ab zyada drama na karein. Laye main laga deti hu button." She smiled and he handed the shirt to her. While She was busy fixing that button, he was busy staring at her gorgeous face.

"Itni khubsoorat kaise ho tum begum?" He asked her to tease her, while She just smiled.

Soon, he hugged her from behind, While watching her do her work.

וווווווווווו×

"I think this is perfect, no?" She asked excitedly while Hamza looked at her in adoration.

"Yes. But not as perfect as you." He replied looking At her.

They had arranged an inside the house movie date for just the two of them. Since the family will come home back by tomorrow, they have tonight alone for them.

So they planned a disney movie marathon. Since both of them loved disney, unironically.

"Aapko ek baat batani thi." As they moved inside the comforters, she said to him.

"Kya?" He asked her with curiousity.

"Murat Bhai aur Mahira ka rishta pakka ho gaya." Mahira Ashraf was Amaal's best friend Since elementary. And knowing that she is also soon going to be her sister in law, her heart swelled with happiness. And she wanted to share this happiness with no one else but Hamza.

"Arrey wah. Ye toh bohot achi baat hai. Tumhe company mil jaegi." Hamza said reciprocating her happiness. Even though the only times he had talked to Mahira was whenever Amaal wanted him to talk to her, he have heard enough about her to know she's a good person and will suit Murat.

"I love you Amaal." He suddenly confessed catching Amaal off gaurd.

"Why so suddenly?" She asked in amusement.

"Just like that." He shrugged and waited for her response.

"I love you more Hamza." She replied and laid her head on his chest. Who hugged her back in response.

This was their sweet life. Filled with love and satisfaction.

The End.

This Epilogue also notes the end of this book.
(Though if you have any requests, like this one, let me know. I will try to work on it :))

Thank you so much for all the support on this book. I am very grateful to you all.

❤️