6. Izhaar

"Ya Allah! Kaise log hai ye jo apni hi beti par shaq kar rahe hai. Itna bada ilzaam laga dia aur unhe kuch laga bhi nahi? Bechari ko kitni chot aae hai, ispe bhi dhyan na gaya un jallado ka?" Momina said, cursing the little girl's family.

Who was sitting near Shahveer on the sofa as her now mother in law was sitting across her, on a chair.

Shahveer realised that this little girl was actually very strong. She didn't cry much which he expected from a girl like her. She raised her voice for herself as well, even though he was their if her so called family tried something. And even now she was brave enough to sit with him while he explained his mother about their nikah.

Listening to Momina, Warda sighed. Before starting to speak.

"Humesha se aise hi hai ye Aziz khandaan ke log. Humara khandaan jana hi purani paramparao ke liye hai. Inke usul aur niyam inke liye kisi bhi rishte se zyada hai. Usme mujh jesi anath ki taraf kyu hi dhyan dein ye log. Mujhe ekkis saal paal liya, main usme hi khud ko khush naseeb manti hu." She said it all so casually as she was resting her arm on the sofa in order not to affect her wound.

But her words shooked Veer and bought tears in Momina's eyes. She might be quick to get angry but she was also a very kind hearted motherly woman.

And seeing this sweet girl here telling her tragic life tale, She wanted nothing more than to hug her and make her feel warm and loved.

So she did it. She went near Warda, making her scared for a second or two but relax once she felt Momina hugging her. She smiled in the motherly embrace, which was careful not to deepen her wounds.

Then, she hugged her back. Now this got a few tears in Warda's eyes as well. While Veer let out a tiniest smile at this union.

"Humein maaf kardo Warda bacche. Humne bohot galat socha tumhare barien main. Apni ammi samajh kar maaf kardo humain." She said and Warda shook her head in a big no.

"Kaisi baatein karrahi hai aap. Hum aapse khafa hai hi nahi. Toh mafi kis baat ki. Hum samajh sakte hai apko kaisa laga hoga apne bete ko ek anjaan ladki ke sath dekhqe. Upar se khubsurat bhi nahi hai hum. Par apko wada kar sate hai ki wafadar bohot hai hum. Apke bete ka khyaal rakh lenge, agar mauka mila tou." The girl let out making Momina smile and then laugh at her.

Her words even caused Veer to let out a laugh.

She looked at them in confusion.

"Kuch galat bola kya humne?"

"Nahi nahi. Ek dum sahi bola hai. Aur ye jo tou ki batein kyu? Mauka to tumhara hi hai bacche. Aajse Mera Shahveer tumhara hua." Momina smiled at her and she snapped her head at Veer, who was already smiling looking down at her.

Fear and excitement both filled her mind at the elder lady's words.

"Aur ek aur baat, khubsurati ki tou baat hi naa karein aap. Bohot zyada khubsurat hai. Ekdum chand si." Momina muttered to her daughter in law.