1. RIHAA

Having a big family is a blessing. But for Amaal, it's more of a curse.

The Durrani family is known for their scandals. The elders, Nafiza and Sardar Durrani have three kids.

The eldest Farukh is married to Afia and have a son, Hamza- A well known businessman who now is in prison for a crime he never commit.

The middle child is their daughter Anam. She ran away from home and later married an abusive alcoholic and now is regretting her life. But is not in contact with the Durrani's. At least that's what Amaal thought.

Lastly, the youngest child is their second son, Behroz. He is married to his cousin Jannat and have three kids, two son and a daughter. Murat, Armin and Amaal.

Murat is in the army and stays away from the family most of the times. Armin is always in the news for being a womanizer. And well...Amaal likes to stay in dark. No one outside the Durrani's know who Amaal Durrani, the youngest grandchild and the only granddaughter of famous businessman Sardar Durrani is.

"Afia ammi, aap naa roe. Hamza bhai jald hi rihaa ho jaenge. Unka begunah jald hi dunia ke samne aa jaega." Amaal confronted her crying Afia ammi, yet another day.

As the days were passing, the internal tension within the Durrani haveli was rising more and more.

"Par kaise! Ab Kuch nahi ho sakta hai Amaal. Nahi rihaa hone wala mera Hamza. Mar dalenge use ye jallad. Nahi dikhega mujhe wo kabhi." Afia screamed on Amaal but the younger girl knew it better. She knew how her Afia ammi was and so she hugged her.

Soon, the elder woman cried in the embrace of her niece like a small kid.

"Aayenge. Kyu nahi aaenge. Zaroor unki bequsoori sabit hogi aur Hamza bhai jald apke paas laut aaenge. Apne dou saal raah dekhli, bas chand din aur intezaar kar lein." She consoled the crying lady in her arms.

Later on, at the night time as the family was gathered at the dining area, Sardar Durrani made an announcement.

"Kal se, Anam aur uska beta, Karim humare saath rahenge." And everyone stopped eating.

"Par abbu jaan wo toh.." Jannat was cut in her words rudely by Nafiza.

"Unhone jo kaha wo suno. Zyada muh chalane ki zaroorat nahi hai."

"Ji ammi. Maaf karein."

Boom.

The voice of something breaking rang thru the diner and everyone looked around to see Farukh, standing their with almost red eyes.

"Agar wo aurat iss ghar main aayegi, toh aap bhul jae ki apka koi Farukh nam ka beta bhi tha." Saying so, he made his way outside the mansion.

The plate which fell on the floor, along with the kebabs in it, spread untouched.