5. Aks

"Apki mom abhi ek important meeting main hain aur Anabia aapi unhe assist kar rahi hai. Your dad is also there only. The only person other than Anabia is me, whom your mother trust you with. Hence, here I am." He calmly explained to her making her nod in acknowledgement.

Once you clear the doubts in her mind, Falak was a very easy person to handle.

"I see..so you are here just to look after me until they are done with their work?" Falak asked to him hopefully and he hesitated before saying.

"Yea that and..uhh.. Actually not Just that. I am here to look after you? Yes. But am I here not to work? Absolutely no." He said and the frown on her face made him facepalm himself.

Kya bol raha hai kameene, khud ko samajh nahi aya tujhe. Ise kaha se aa jaega.
He mentally cursed himself.

"Aap zara insaan wali bhasha main batayenge?" And she was getting nervous again.

"Matlab ye Falak bibi, ki aapka aaj ka photoshoot Main hi karunga. Main aur meri team. Ab aap puchein isse pehle hi bata du ki apke ready hone ke bad unhe call aya tha. Isliye unhe urgently jana pada. Ab na jane kitna time lagega unhe. Tabtak apko agar wait karaya toh apka makeup kharab ho jaega na. Aur time bhi.

Iss sab ka dhyan rakhte Zoya mam ne mujhe jimmedari di hai aapki. Aap fiqr na karein, main sambhal lunga." He, in the most gentle way, explain to Falak making her calm a little.

"Par aap hai kon? Nam?" Finally Falak asked after her earlier doubts cleared.

"Ohh shi- I am extremely sorry main apna introduction to bhul hi gaya." Falak chuckled as the man sounded genuinely embarassed.

Her chuckle made his smile broadly.

"Myself Musa Rehman, Chief Editor of photography and management department at Noorani."