5. Rihaa

"Hello?" A deep voice came from the other side and Amaal instantly recognised it.

"Hamza..." Her eyes almost teared up. All the hidden feeling from childhood were marking their presence per se as soon as his voice was heard.

"Amaal.." His tone dropped to a whisper. Oh just how much he misses her.

"Aapse baat karni thi." She said looking at the clock. She had exactly twenty minutes, out of which three minutes were gone.

"Bolein." His reply came after about a minute.

"Aap Karim Khan ko toh jante hi honge. Ab humein uske bare main sab jan na hai. Aur sab matlab A to Z sab." She sternly said and the man whose burns were buried came back with a jerk.

"Par kyu?" His tone changed into a serious one.

"Aap bohot jald jan lenge. Pehle hume uske bare mein sab bataye."

וווווווווווו×

"Bhai please aisa na karein aur mere sath ghar laut chale." Behroz was nearly on the verge of tears by now.

It was midnight and Farukh had came to one of his friend's house after leaving the haveli. He has his own flat which he will be going to stay in from the next day. But till then, he will survive the night at his good friend, Rafiq. And Behroz followed him all day. Even his phone is dead now.

"Kitni bar kahu tumhe main, chale jao wapis. Main nahi aane wala uss haveli main." He rudely replied. Sensing the heavy tension between the brothers, Rafiq left the room to give them privacy.

"Aap kyu aisa kar rahe hai bhai jaan. Please ghar laut chale." And a single tear left the younger man's eye.

"Jaise ke tum toh jante hi nahi naa. Jab tak woh aurat aur uski aulad uss haveli main hai, main waha nahi jane wala." Farukh said and faced away from Behroz, trying to control his anger.

"Haa toh uss fir Anam aur Karim ko haveli se nikal na hoga na. Aap kyu chod rahe hai haveli. Laut chale bhai." He pleaded. And this was it, the thread of Farukh's patience broke.

"TOH KYA TUM CHAHTE HO KI MAIN BHUL JAU KI UNHONE KYA KIA MERE BETE KE SATH? TUM ACHI TARAH SE JANTE HO KI USS HAVELI MAIN SIRF SARDAR DURRANI KE ORDERS CHALTE HAI. AUR ISS BAR UNKA ORDER HAI KI WO DONO YAHA RAHENGE." He screamed at his younger brother.

Ring.....Ring....

Afia calling....

Farukh calmed himself down before picking up the call.

"Kya hua." He asked.

"Wo..Amaal...Amaal.." She was panicking on the other side of the call. He could also hear Jannat crying and Armin arguing with someone in the background.

He instantly panicked.

"Kya hua Amaal ko?" Hearing his daughter's name, Behroz got up in rush too.

"Pura din ho gaya kahi mil nahi rahi Amaal."