5. Izhaar

The car ride to the Zubair household was as silent as a new moon night. Both of them were lost in their thoughts as they were thinking about the incidences which happened just two hours back.

And about how after two hours, which is now, they are married.

As a husband and wife. Not some strangers.

"Aao." Warda's thoughts were broken as she heard Veer's voice. They were at the Zubair haveli already and she wasn't ready to face this whole situation. She was twenty one and looked like a teenager. Plus neither was She wearing any makeup or any mehendi or jewellery. She wasn't even that pretty in her own opinion. What kind of bride was she? She thought.

In her baby pink cotton kurti with same coloured pants and a brown dupatta on head, she looked far from a bride.

Then she looked at Shahveer Zubair, her now shohar. He was also in an outfit of white formal shirt And black pants. It looked as if he was comming from some meeting or so. She never wanted her nikah to be happened like this!

But alas! Guess it was allah's marzi.

"Ji." She replied before taking his hand and stood down the car.

Then, as he didn't left her hand and she was glad since she doubted her own legs right now, they made their way inside the haveli.

The guards all starring at their Veer Sahib in shock.

"Ammi jaan, hum aa gaye." He said as soon as he entered the hall knowing all well that his ammi must be waiting in their for him, no matter if it was one in the morning.

"Veer! Hayein mere bete, aa gaya tu. Aaj itna late kaise ho gaya. Pata hai kitna darr gae thi main?? Aur-

The lady, Veer's mother stopped in her tracks when she saw him holding hands with a girl who looked no more than eighteen. Barely an adult. She was hiding behind his back as Momina Zubair glared at her son.

"Ye kya hai Shahveer?" She asked her son sternly who nodded his head.