9. Aks

It was none other than Musa.

"Musa aap..." Falak couldn't believe her ears. She just spoke her heart out to her mother about this man, only for him to appear out of no where. Now she is afraid whether he heard her words just now.

"Musa, bacche aap-

"Zoya mam, kya main Falak se akele main baat kar sakta hu? Apki ijazat hai?" Musa asked to the elder lady with utmost sincerity. She couldn't deny him and nodded lightly before Falak heard her mom's heel's sound going distant.

"Aap..uncomfortable toh nahi hai na akele main bat karne main? Agar hai toh bata dein. Main Zoya mam ko wapas bulwa lunga." He said after realising how Falak's face fell after Zoya left.

When in reality she was as heck uncomfortable, she somehow managed to deny this fact and asked Musa to say whatever he wanted to.

"Umm...maine apki batein sun li. Mujhe maaf kardein. Mera irada nahi tha eavesdrop karne ka par jab aap cabin se bhag gai toh mujhe fikr hui, isliye main apke aur mam ke peche chala aya aur...sun lia sab." He said. Now as the seconds were passing, the awkwardness in the parking lot was increasing a lot.

"Kya apne sab sun lia? Agar haa, toh mujhe maaf kardein. Main janti hu jo bhi mere man main aya wo galat tha. Par...however, I am really sorry." She said and hung her head low.

At that moment, Musa turned around and looked at Zoya as if asking what to do?

Indeed Zoya hadn't left them alone. She just stood some far away from them, but she heard their conversation fully. Only after Musa asked her to stay with his eyes.

"Kya apne jo kaha wo sach tha? I mean....would you mind giving me a chance?" And Falak's head snapped at the source of the voice.

"Kya....kya matlab?" She hesitated for a moment.

"Seedha puchein toh....nikah karengi humse?"