3. Rihaa

The breakfast next day was quite as everyone was eating quietly. The news dada jaan gave yesterday was still ringing in everyone's ears.

A call on the table caught everyone's attention. It was dada jaan's phone. He read the name and picked up the phone.

Everyone. Was. Shocked.

In last as far as they could remember years of their existence, never had they ever seen dada jaan receiving any call on the dinning table. it was a well known rule of Sardar Durrani. which broke today.

"Behroz, Anam aa gai hai. Jakar use aur Karim ko lekar aao." The old man's voice was loud enough to cause an echo. Everyone stopped eating.

"Abbu main..." Behroz couldn't form any words and worried looked at Farukh and Afia. Afia's eyes contained tears and Farukh...well...he stood up and left the table.

"Bhai-

" Behroz jao. Abhi!" Sardar's voice was stern this time and Behroz had no other option than to follow his father's command. Because he knows if not, it wouldn't end well for both the brothers. Knowing the history.

"BHAI JAAN!" Anam Murtaza Khan screamed her lungs as soon as she saw Behroz, who kept a very stoic cold face, took both her and her son's bags and made his way inside the Durrani mansion.

"Follow me." that's all he said and went inside.

וווווווו×

"Bhai darwaja kholein." from last ten to fifteen minutes, Behroz and Jannat are trying to make Farukh leave his room, while Amaal is taking care of her Afia ammi. She is the closest to her.

"Farukh bhai please darwaja kholein. Aapne toh nashta bhi nahi kia hai. Allah ke waste kuch khalein." Jannat tried her best to console him along With Behroz.

Clank.
The door opened and their stood Farukh Durrani with a suitcase in his hands.

"Bhai.." Behroz muttered to himself and Jannat looked at the former man in dismay.