6. Tapish

Shimla was a beautiful place. And when you realise you are here for your honeymoon it gets even interesting.

"Itni thand kyu hai yaha!" Mahi whined when Zayyan handed her a cup of hot chocolate and then sat besides her.

They were inside their hotel room and were now sitting infront of the fire place. It was their fourth day here now. Since last three days, they have been roaming and exploring the city. So today, their last day here, they decided to rest.

"Kyunki ye Shimla hai." Zayyan replied in a duh tone. Mahi gave him some stink eye in response.

"What? I am talking senses." He said to her again and she lightly slapped his arm, since he was sitting near her on the couch.

"On a Very serious note, do you even know shadi ke bad log ghumne kyu aate h?" He asked her suddenly, in a pretty serious tone.

Mahi stopped having her drink and gulped.

"Ghumne?" She replied but it came out as a question. Well...Zayyan smirked at her response.

But soom his smirk changed into a smile.

"Ahem..I think tumhe already answer pata hai. So agar pata hi hai, Toh kyu na...." He came a little close to her and her eyes first widen, then closed on her own.

She waited a few seconds but nothing came. Then, she heard a click sound.

Opening her eyes, she saw his mobile in his hands.

He took a picture of her like that!

"You...you look like a scared squirrel." He said and started laughing.

"You...you wait here! Kaise shohar ho! Ruko! Aue photo delete karo." She said and started taking the phone from his arms, which he kept up and out of her reach.

And they carried on with this thru out the day. Teasing and smiling.

Their life, which started with an urgency was now filled with laughs and chatters.

They have unknowingly became each other's Tapish.

❤️