Requested Epilogue: Tapish

Part I

The whole Mustehasan household was filled with flowers and decoration. Everyone was happy.

Why wouldn't they? Afterall, it was the engagement ceremony of their second eldest son, Amir. With the daughter of a family friend, Nushrat.

And the management monitors for the ceremony were non other than, Mahi and Zayyan. The og couple of the family, as Their siblings call them.

"Shut up. We are doing to decorate them With blue peonies. That's final." Mahi ordered like a queen.

"But I think pink roses will look much more adorable." Zayyan, argued back like a kid.

"Noooo. They are too common. Why don't you understand habibi." She sighed and shook her head, in disbelief at her shohar.

While Zayyan, who first looked here and there sneakily, soon pulled his wife with himself and towards the storage room, which was on the back side of the hall they both were decorating.

"Aah. Kya kar rahe hai aap." As soon as they reached the room, she asked him with narrowed eyes, her hands on her waist. While he locked the door and turned towards her with an amused look.

"Kyu? Aap kya chahti hai, kya karu aapke sath main?" Saying so, he came near her and winked. While she gasped at his perverted sight.

"Bahar itni taiyaariyan baki hai, itna stress hai, aur jimmedari hum dono par hai. Par aako toh inn befizul baton main maza lena hai." Mahi reacted dramatically. Now this was Zayyan's time to gasp.

"Aap humari mohabbat ko befizul kehti hai?" And he touched the left side of his chest, in order to show his aching heart.

"Arrey...aisa kyu laga mere pyara se shohar ko?" She smiled and talked to him as if talking to a small kid. Then, she came near him and touched both his cheeks. He smiled at her, until she slightly slapped him and dropped her smile.

Making him frown too.

"Aaye bade! Chaliye hatiye ab. Bohot kam hai mujhe." She said and pushed him away, about to open the door to go out.

Until he pulled her back. This time, his hands wrapped around her waist and their was very little distance between them.

"Don't you think you are being too cruel on me?" He asked again. Looking straight into her eyes, making this lioness a little shy.

"Ahem. No." She replied after a moment.

"Not even now?" He lowly whispered into her ears before kissing the top of her left ear. Making her breathe hitch in her throat.

"N..no." She whispered back.

"Now?" And he was about to kiss her.

Key word: about.

"MAHI! ZAYYAN! KAHA HO DONO KHOTYA DE PUTTARO!" The voice which They heard belonged to Dawod Mustehasan.

ווווו×

"Ji nana jaan. Kya hua." As soon as the couple came into everyone's view, they got nervous.

"Kaha chale gaye the tum dono?" Pashmina asked her daughter and son in law.

"Ammi wo.."
"Pashmina ammi hum peeche store room main gaye the, kuch samaan lane. Ye dekhiye." He said while cutting Mahi and show Pashmina the screw divers which he sneaked from The room before running here.

"Achaa?" Dawod asked to Zayyan.

"Ji Dada jaan." He said and nodded his head.

"Hmm. Theek hai. Iss bar jane de raha hu, par agli bar dono sath main gayab mat hona. Bohot kam hai, wo ho jaye fir jitna ishq ladana hai, lada lena." His last reply before he left The hall left the couple stunned.

Offcourse he knows them well.

"Ammi wo..." Mahi starter explaining to Pashmina who was present Their besides Dawod, everyone else was outside.

"Kuch nahi bacche. Mujhe koi shikwa nahi." She said, chuckled, and left the place.

Mahi groaned.

"Mene katal kardena hai aapka." And said to Zayyan, who looked as guilty as a deer caught in headlight.