9. Rihaa

"Amaal....ek baat puchni thi tumse." Farukh stated. It has been nearly a month now since Hamza returned. Amd every tog has been fine since. Except Sardar locking himself inside the room, still.

"Puchein na Farukh abbu." She smiled as she watered the plants. Both of them loved gardening so sometimes they do so.

"Aap toh janti hi hai ki apka aur humare bete Hamza ka rishta bachpan main jud gaya tha. Toh hum puch rahe the ki, agar iss rishte ko sahi matlab mil jaye, toh apko shikwe toh nahi?" Listening to these words, Amaal turned red.

Though being a tough girl, she didn't ran away. Infact, she tried to hide her shyness.

"Nahi Farukh abbu. Koi shikwa nahi humein." It was only her who knew how happy she was saying this sentence on the insides.

ווווווווווווו×

Two weeks later, now Amaal Durrani is actually Amaal Hamza Durrani. The nikkah ceremony and Rukhsati happened three days back. And everyone is back to routine now.

"Good morning lazy bug. Ab uth bhi jao." Hamza said for the fifth time this morning.

"Uhmmm..let me sleep a little more please. I'll fry an extra kebab for you. Pretty please." She whined and tried to bribe him in her sleep.

He smiled and shook his head.

"Mana tumhare kebabs ka jawab nahi, but You can't bribe me using that as an excuse. Now Get up or else we both will get late to work!" The man said while pulling his wife with a hand to sit on the bed.

"Huff! Such a leech you are." Amaal said with a frown.

"Your leech." Hamza replied.

"Haa haa ab zyada cute banne ka try na karein. Jaye hate, kaam pe nahi jana ab hum dono ko?" Aaand she pushed him away and walked towards the bathroom.

"Kya begum mili hai Allah! Sharmana toh aata hi nahi inhe." Hamza said out loud.

"SUNA MAINE." She screamed from In side.

And he broke in a beautiful laugh.

❤️