2. Izhaar

Shahveer Zubair was a man of few words and minimal expressions. But his loyalty and determination spoke volumes.

That day when his ammi was trying to call him, he was busy protecting a girl from her own household.

Ring. Ring....

"Ammi" Calling...

His phone screen displayed as he was driving thru the vacant streets of Gulshan nagar. As he was about to pick the phone up and put it on speaker, a person suddenly bumped onto his car bonet.

Panicked from inside, Shahveer came down from the car to see a girl standing there, holding her bleeding hand with the other, and whimpering quietly.

He didn't knew what he could do to either ease the situation or her pain. He couldn't see any female in far distance to check the injuries of the poor little girl.

So finally deciding it as Allah's marzi And a good cause, he went ahead to touch her arm. She screamed lowly taking her hand back, now looking at Veer in fear.

He shook his head in deniel before answering.

"Aap fikr naa karein. Hum kuch nahi kar rahe hai. Bass dekh rahe hain ki aapko kitni chot aae hi taki doctor ke pass leja sakein." His calm yet deep voice did something in her stomach. But she ignored the feeling and nodded to the na mehram stranger.

He gently observed her injury and came to the conclusion that it did needed some medical consultation.

"Aap baithi gadi main, hum aapko doctor ke yaha le jaate hain. Isse pehle aap puchein, hume yaha dur dur tak na koi public transport dikh raha hai, na hum apko akela chodne wale hain abhi jab galti humari thi apki iss injury main." This had to be the most he said in one go ever.
But he needed to give this explanation to her for clearance of her doubts.

"Naa karien. Hume nahi jaana kahin. Chod de iss sadak par. Aur chalein jaae yaha sei." The little girl said boldly to Veer. Who for a moment, went numb hearing her almost cry ful voice.

"Dekhein hum-

"Nahi sunna humein. Chod de humare halaath par aur jaae yaha se." She was stubborn and wasn't going to let him help herself at all.

But little did she knew he was the same level stubborn as her, if not more.