7. Izhaar

"Aap.... I mean aap aur hum... Umm..." As soon as they came inside Veer's, now both of their's room, She opened her mouth.

He turned facing her fully, with confused expressions.

"Kya hum aur aap?" He asked her, crossing his arms over his chest. His veiny hands on display by the rolled up sleeves of his clad white shirt.

"Uhh.. Hum ye puch rahe the ki kya hum aur aap... Wo karne wale hai?" She asked it so innocently that even though he understood what she meant, he decided to play a little with her.

"Wo.. Kya wo?" He asked faking innocence.

"Arrey wo... Jo couples nahi karte wedding Night pe?" She explained as if explaining a kid. She was a bold one to ask directly, Veer internally smiled at that.

"Couples toh kafi kuch karte hai wedding night pe. Aap kis chiz ke haat karrahi hai?" Almost being fooled by him again, she was about to say something when she noticed a small smile on his lips. She understood his playing skills.

"Hawww. Aap hume pareshaan kar rage hai. Aapko pata hai na ki hum kya puch rahein hai!" She accused him while glaring at him, trying to look intimidating. But ended up looking adorable to him instead.

"Kya aap wo karna chahti hai?" He asked to her, now lowering himself to her level, his hands now behind his own back.

She gulped, pulling her face back from him as his face was very much near hers. Smiling, he made his was inside the washroom. But not before asking Warda to take anything comfortable to wear from his closet for the night, since she didn't had any clothes here.

Soon, both of them got changed. He in his blue tee and sweatpants. And she in his big grey shirt and grey shorts. The shirt reaching her mid thigh and the short reaching her knees.

She kind of looked funny. And Veer almost laughed at her but controlled seeing her red eyes.

After praying, they made their way towards bed.

"Hum zameen pe so lenge. Aap bistar le lein." Being the gentleman he was, Veer offered to Warda. Who looked at him as if he had grown wings.

"Aap kyu zameen pe soenge? Bistar nahi pasand kya apko? Agar aap soch rahe hai ki humein uncomfortable hoga, toh naa soche. humein neend main hosh nahi rehta aur aap toh humare shohar hai we se bhi. humein koi dekkat nahi sath sone main." she said in one flow making his eyes wide.

She sure was something else.