3. Aks

Growing up and studying by braille, Falak was an extremely intelligent girl. But she was also a very insecure and timid one. Uncertain about her future, she didn't knew where she will end up in future.

She always thought she will end up getting married in the end to someone who will pity her. Knowing her parents, she trusted them with everything. She knew they will find her a genuine partner.

But now as the circumstances are made, she was more than glad to work, no matter what it is. She was happy to be her mother's help in any possible way.

"Oh my my my....mera baccha. Kitna sundar lag raha hai. Bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho Falak." Her dad commented making her smile widely.

She was wearing a gorgeous gown with a veil. The baby blue tint on this lavish sea green gown made it more pretty. The glitters suited her.

She thanked her father, and sat on the chair for the final touch of her make up before making her way outside for the photoshoot.

She didn't knew how she looked. She never knew. She could only guess that she really looked nice as her parents claimed her to be. At least pretty enough to pose as a model.

"Mom, is everything fine?" She asked to her mother after not hearing her voice for some time. She was now inside the room where they click the pics, but since her mother's assistant had bought her inside, she hadn't heard her mom's voice.

"Ms. Ali, Zoya mam isn't here yet." Anabia, her mother's assistant who is really caring for her, told her. It resulted in a wave of instant panic occur through Falak.

"What? Then where is she? And when will She come? Who is here on her place then?" Falak was obviously panicking.

And hearing her panic, Anabia tried to sooth her. But someone else beat her in that.

"Aapki mom ko kuch zaruri kam aa gaya hai. Tabtak aap humse bat karna pasand karengi, Falak bibi?" A deep husky voice rang in her ears, making her go silent.