7. Aks

"Toh. Aaj ka kya plan hai mohtarma ka?" Being the gentleman Musa is, he asked to Falak in the most polite tone he could. Who smiled at him.

"Ummm achaa sawal hai. Par iska jawab hum nahi de payenge." She said pouting her lips.

"Kyu?" He asked playing along.

"Kyunki humare paas jawab hai hi nahi. Koi plans nahi hai humare aaj ke." She said with a sigh following her sentence and fell back on the couch.

She and Musa had became sort of best friends. And Falak's parents have no issue in it since they are sure Musa would never cross the line. Even now, they both are sitting at Noorani's main office, in Zoya's cabin while chatting, as Zoya is working on her laptop.

Secretly eavesdropping even.

"Arrey rey. Ye toh bohot hi galat hua. Koi na, agar plans nahi hai, toh acha hi hua ek tarah se. Kamsekam aap humari khwahish toh nahi thukraengi." He said making both the mother daughter's ears perk up.

"Kaisi khwahish?" Falak asked.

"Aaj mera birthday hai. I turned 27 today. So will you come to the celebration? Since you are the only sincere friend of mine here. There will he two more girls, my college friends. You will be comfortable I'm sure." He said with a tint of plea in his voice.

Zoya smiled.

She knew how much her daughter is needed to go outside on outings but is afraid of it. Afraid of people. So she sees it as the best opportunity. Knowing Musa for all these nine years of his work, she knows he will never do anything to make Falak uncomfortable.

"Par main kaise?" She asked, and looked at the direction she believes her mother is sitting at.

Zoya sighed with a smile at her daughter and then looked at Musa, who was giving the elder lady a set of puppy eyes.

For her, he was just like Rahil or Iman. In a nutshell, a son to her is what Musa is.

"Happy Birthday Musa. I think Falak you should go With him. You should listen to the birthday boy." Zoya saif making Falak go silent.

After a few moments, came her reply.

"I don't want to."