4. Kagaz

After the call incidence and Urooj's words, they didn't talk at all.

It has been three days since.

Until Aziz decided to end this saga of silent bearings.

"Kya main andar aa sakta hu?" He asked politely and opened the door of her room, just a little bit. They both have had their dinner in silence and were ready to sleep.

"Itna toh aa hi gaye hai, pura hi aa jae. Wese aaj mere dar pe kaise ana hua janaab ka?" She replied looking at the mirror and combing her hair. She has changed into a co ord fluffy night suit set. And she looked adorable in it.

He admitted to himself.

"Maafi mangni thi." Straight to the point, he made her turn around in a shock.

"Kya kaha aapne?" She asked, unable to understand his words.

"Mene kaha maafi mangni thi apse mujhe. Bohot bhala bura kaha tha nikkah wale din. Allah ki rehmiyat ko nakarna chaha tha. Ab jake realise hua kitni badi bhul thi wo." He explained throughout maintaining an eye contact with her. She looked at him dumbfounded.

"Ab yeh kya naya drama hai." With a cold face, she replied before turning back to face the mirror. Filled with half hope and half fear, she sighed in relief when she didn't hear him laughing as if it was a joke.

At leat she now knows he was serious all along.

"Jab apke abba ne mere abbu ke samne rishte ki bat rakhi thi, mujhe laga aap bhi unki tarah hongi. Pese ki lalchi. Par mujhe sath rehne ke bad realise hua ki apne aur mere abbu ke purane mitr me kitna farq hai.

Jab apne teen din pehle apne abba ke bare main wo shabd kahe, tab mene thodi enquiry nikali. Aur pata chala...ki apko kaise treat karte the wo.

Mujhe maaf karde. Bohot galat samjha apko." He was sincere with his words. Even a blind could see That. And Urooj wasn't a blind.

"Ye...aap achanak.." She stuttered as she stood up from the dressing chair and stood near him.

He took her hand and sat her on the bed. And then, sat besides her.

"Achanak nahi hai...kafi dino se soch raha tha tum...I mean apse ye sab kehne ka. Aaj jake guts aaye toh keh dala sab." His ears started to get red. And she broke in a fit of laughter.

"Ye aap wali baate apse nahi hoti. Aap tu ya tum bole toh zyada acha rahega." She smiled and he gave Her a shy yet real smile.

"So?" He asked.

"So?" She asked back tilting her head to one side.

"Shall we....give it a chance?" He asked, nervous all over again.