2. Kagaz

"Apse matlab? Mera muh, meri marzi. Main jo chahu wo bolu. Mere alfazo par bhi kabu karna chahte hai ab aap?" Not ready to take any more of his shit, she talked back even more rudely this time.

And he was astonished.

"Not really. I was just Saying. Jo karna hai karo." Saying so, he left her room and went back to his humble abode, his room.

וווווווווווו×

The next morning, both of them were sitting on the dinning table eating their breakfast, awkwardly.

"Sab kam ho gaya hai, ab main jau mam?" Their maid asked them after keeping the last bowl on the dinning table. Urooj nodded at her after thanking her for the food.

"Ek bat kahu, aap dono sath main bohot pyaare lagte hai." Saying so and smiling, the lady in her fifties made her way out.

While they looked at each other, embarrassingly now.

"Ahem ahem...mujhe...jaana padega. Ek zaroori kam hai. Main chalta hu." Aziz said and made his way out to escape the situation. But not before taking his half eaten sandwich in his hand to eat on the way.

"Allah Hafiz." Urooj said dryly.

"Allah Hafiz." He replied and went away.

וווווווווווו×

That night, he came back tired. Hoping to get some water, he entered the kitchen while loosing his tie. But What he saw, blow his mind.

There stood, a gorgeous in her fur sweater and same color fur pants with open hai, Urooj Khan.

She was making something. More like punishing the food.

But Aziz couldn't care less. This was the first time he saw her hair. All the time, they were in her hijab. And to day the least, he fell in love with her beautiful, healthy long black hair.

"Aap kab aae?" Urooj bought him back from her thoughts. He looked here and there and then at her questioning gaze.

"Kya?" He asked her.

"Mene pucha aap kab aae?"

"Main...wo....bass abhi aya. Paani." He stuttered.

And she frowned.

Paani? Kya matlab inhe kya chullu bhar paani chahiye ab? Doobne ke liye?

Thought Urooj. Though she didn't say it out aloud.

"I mean...paani peene kitchen main aya tha." He stated and took the glass of water.

"Achaa." She said and got back to work.

She was chopping the carrots. But it looked like she was murdering them.

"Kyu becharo pe atyachaar kar rahi ho. Hato, main batata hu kaise katne hai gajar." Aziz said and took the knife away from Urooj, making her agitated.

"Ek kaam kare, aap hi bana le raat ka khana." Saying so, she left the kitchen leaving Aziz, the knife, and the uncooked food alone in kitchen.