10. Aks

"Ye...ye aap kya bol rahe hain?" She stuttered and cursed herself in mind for that.

"Sach puch rahe hai. I mean aap itni pyari hai, humein koi dikkat nahi hai. Koi paagal hi hoga jise apse rishta jodne main dikkat hogi." He said with a pleasant smile on his lips.

In reality, he really adored this girl in front of him. And had restrained his mind so much not to think ij any other way than just friends for her. But listening to her words with her mother just now, he understood the feelings were mutual all the While.

So without beating around the bush, he asked directly.

"Main...wo..." She couldn't get herself to say anything out of nervousness.

"Haa kehdo Falak! Main bata rahi hu ye banda sirf nature se hi acha nahi handsome bhi bohot hai." Zoya, who was controlling herself to say anything, somehow ended up butting in. And then bite her tongue in regret instantly.

"Mom! Aap yahi hai?" She asked, now getting red as she know that the man asked him to marry her infront of her mother.

But It's good in a way.

"Dad nahi manenge." Falak said looking all worried.

"Arrey agar apki haa ho, toh unhe toh main mana lungi." Zoya, who was already planning their nikkah in her mind said enthusiastically.

"......theek." And came Falak's reply. After some moments.

"She indeed loves you a lot. If you try to harm my girl in any sense, I'm going to end your existence! Understand?" Zoya whispered in Musa's ears, who was smiling adorably at Falak.

"Never ever in my wildest dreams would I harm your, and soon to he my girl!" He said and bowed as if bowing a military officer.

"Kya khusur pusur kar rahe hai aap log?" Falak asked a bit anxiously.

"Kuch nahi bacche." Zoya replied.

"Aapki mom humari jaan le lengi agar humne apko kabhi tang kia toh." Well...Musa snitched.

"Musa!" Zoya screamed.

And Falak ended up in a carefree laughter.