S3C Chapter 24: Back In The Saddle

First, I released a new Splatoon 2 chapter for you all to read for those of you who may have not noticed that yet.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) had entered the main room of the hideout to hear Shiver and Frye arguing about something.

Frye: Perfect! Babe, tell us. Which one of us is prettier: Shiver or me.

(Y/N) didn't even look over, assuming naturally it'd be another petty squabble like this.

(Y/N): You, of course.

He said with a smile while heading for the kitchen.

Shiver was blushing annoyedly.

Shiver: That doesn't count, that's impartial judging! He has to choose you. Don't you, (Y/N)?

Frye: Don't answer her! LALALALALALALALALA!

Frye tried yelling over her.

Big Man had wandered into the room to see what all the commotion was about which dragged him into the argument as well.

Shiver: Big Man! Tell us which one of us is the prettiest: Frye or me!

Big Man sat there with his mouth agape and a fin toward his face while he thought about it.

Big Man: Ay? :D (Me? :D )

Shiver & Frye: OF COURSE NOT, BLOCKHEAD!

Big Man: Ay... D: (I thought I was the pretty one... D: )

(Y/N) walked back out of the kitchen towards the two and sat down on the couch with them while he held a plate of nachos.

(Y/N): If you two stop this argument, you can have these fresh nachos.

The two girls looked at each other for a moment before getting close to him.

Shiver & Frye: WHO SAID THESE NACHOS WERE YOURS TO GIVEAWAY?!

(Y/N) reeled from the two's screaming, guessing that this was also a valid way it could've ended.

Shiver: I bought these myself to eat!

She said while biting one of the nachos.

Frye: And I found these hidden in the kitchen myself to eat later when Shiver wasn't around!

Frye said while stuffing a handful of nachos into her face.

(Y/N) just sat there and smiled along at how his plan had still worked despite the two trying to act like they didn't just go along with what he suggested.

Shiver: Thanks for saving me the hassle of making them though...

Shiver said while looking away embarrassedly while eating some more nachos.

Frye: I guess I can thank you for taking the heat for me on taking her nachos.

Frye said while chewing a couple before planting a messy kiss on his cheek as she still tried to act tough.

(Y/N): Besides, shouldn't you two save any arguing for the upcoming Spaltfest?

Frye: We've got some time to get in some petty arguments with each other before the Frostyfest is ready.

(Y/N): You say that, but it's gonna sneak up on you like it always does. Remember the Splatoween Splatfest?

Shiver: I don't have any idea what you're referring to.