Chapter 13: Important Meeting

So, good news and bad news. Let's start off with dessert. 5,000+ reads! And we've also reached over 150 votes! I can't get over seeing every time someone votes for a chapter, and especially to you who vote for every chapter (I hope you actually liked every chapter), and I absolutely LOVE reading EVERY comment posted! Now, onto the veggies. This upcoming Monday, I go back to school. So, these day-to-day/every-other-day updates aren't going to be happening for a while. You can expect at the very least, 1 update EVERY weekend, but I will most likely release an update randomly, in the middle of the week as well. But, I also procrastinate on homework a lot, so there's still a high chance I release at the same rate, and only slightly slower at worse. Do y'all like Twenty One Pilots?

Let's get started! Also, just remembered, I hope you all see the [adorable] pictures I also put along with every chapter. I don't choose them at random. I try to get the characters that you see/play an important role in the chapter, and sometimes even fit what happens. I don't own the pictures, and I'd love to give credit, but they're all photos I have saved previously under a folder for cute photos on my laptop. BTW, y'all remember Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School?

So, it's really late, and I don't really know how I feel about this. So, here we go.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) woke up in the morning, with a big smile on his face. But suddenly, as he sat up, he felt his bed was heavier. He saw, sitting on both ends of the bed were Pearl and Marina. They were both holding their respective, preferred breakfast.

Marina: Are you hungry?

Pearl: We made you an EXTRA delicious breakfast this morning.

But something felt off to (Y/N). They were smiling a lot, weirdly. Like, if they stretched their face anymore, they'd have a face cramp.

(Y/N): Okay, what's up?

Pearl: What?

Marina: Why, whatever do you mean?

(Y/N): I mean, you two aren't fighting this morning, you're both smiling very worriedly, as if you did something wrong, and since you have the money to get whatever you two could want, you don't want something from me.

They both sighed.

Pearl: Listen, yo. We've got something very important happening today.

Marina: We received a call from the Squid Sisters.

This shocked (Y/N) a lot, to where they could both tell.

Pearl: Exactly! And they said they wanted to do a gig with, yours truly.

(Y/N): Okay, and how do I fit into this. (There's no way they spilled the beans to Pearl or Marina.)

Marina: Well, before we set up the gig, they wanted to come here, and meet us personally, first.

(Y/N) threw his shoulders and hands up, still looking visibly confused.

Marina: Now, don't take this too harshly, we love having you hear, but you. Uh...

Pearl: You're an acquired taste.

(Y/N) puts his index finger and thumb on his chin, thinking.

(Y/N): How... How much do you love having me here?

Pearl & Marina: This is serious! This is what we're talking about!

(Y/N): I'm joking. I'm joking. I see what you're saying. You don't want them to meet me, because you're worried I'm going to blow this opportunity for you two.