Chapter 27- Australia Day

Australia day, one of the busy days on Bondi had just arrived. 8am and people were streaming from the car park onto the sand already.

I knew it was just going to be one of those days.

I picked up a pair of binoculars and took a seat at the best desk in the world. "Blue rhino to tower", beeped the radio on the other side of the desk.

I reached for the radioed and responded "tower to blue rhino". "Arh a group of people watched a lady drink a whole bottle of alcohol and havnt seen her for a few hours, all her stuff is still here though", blue rhino replied.

"What was the lady wearing?, blue rhino", I asked. "Black swim top with purple bottoms and fully tattooed", beeped the radio.

"Ok will have a look and should we ring the police?", I questioned. "Yeah that be a good idea and If nothing shows up will need to send a helicopter around.

MAXI AND CHAPPO P.O.V

It was one busy day and the beach was crowded. As we made our way down to south corner a gentlemen suddenly ran out to the rhino.

"Excuse me, we are concerned about a woman that was in front of us earlier", the man explained. "What condition was the lady in?", I asked as Chappo radioed the tower.

"Arh we saw her drink an entire bottle of alcohol and then she wondered off", A lady interrupted.

"Blue rhino to tower", Chappo murmed.

A response came from Taylor in the tower. "Arh a group of people watched a lady drink a whole bottle of alcohol and havnt seen her for a few hours, all her stuff is still here though", I explained to Taylor.

"What was the lady wearing?", I shouted to Maxi. "I'm pretty sure she had some sort of black togs on with a purple bikin pants, oh and was covered in tattoos as well if that helps", the Man answered.

"Black swim top with purple bottoms and fully tattooed", Chappo responded as I jumped back into the rhino as Taylor Inquired some more.

"Yeah that be a good idea and If nothing shows up will need to send a helicopter around", we replied as we tore up along in the direction he lady had last been seen heading towards.

TAYLOR. P.O.V

I searched the beach but still nothing. The phone still ringing in my ear. "Hello this is Taylor from the Bondi lifeguard tower we've got a suspected intoxicated missing lady", I explained.

"What clothing did she have on?", Constable Doyle asked.

"Black swim shirt with purple bottoms on", I replied. "Okay thank you will be there shortly", she continued before hanging up.

I continued the search with my binoculars as I hung the phone back up.

HOPPO'S P.O.V

As I sat at my desk I could hear something that sounded serious unfolding through the radioed that laid on my desk.

"Arh a group of people watched a lady drink a whole bottle of alcohol and havnt seen her for a few hours, all her stuff is still here though", I heard Chappo radio.

More radio transmitions were coming through. This was becoming very serious. A lady clearly intoxicated gone missing and sounded by water.

A disaster waiting to happen if we don't find her in time.

I rose off my chair and ran across the extremely hot bitchamin road. "Taylor you need to get onto lifesaver one and get the chopper around her now", I called into the tower door.

I continued on my way down to the sand to help in the search.

TAYLOR's P.O.V

Taylor you need to get onto lifesaver one and get the chopper around her now", I heard Hoppo shout from the door of the tower sounding concerned.

I picked up the phone and diled in the numbers. "This is Taylor from the Bondi lifeguards, we have a missing woman who is suspected to be intoxicated last seen a few hours ago", I explained once again.

"We will need a description and lifesaver one will be launched", they continued.

After giving them the description I hung up the phone and got back to work.

"Terry's P.OV

"Any sighting yet?", I radioed from south. As I had let go of the button on the radio life saver one appeared over my shoulder.

This definable meant that Hoppo thought this was pretty serious. 

"Nothing yet, is that life saver one?", Chappo and Maxi responded.

"Yep, they seem to be hovering over one spot at the moment", I answered. It wasn't a good sign, what if we had missed something.

MAXI AND CHAPPO'S. P.O.V

"Maxi is that her?", I questioned not quit sure. "Yeah we've got her", I radioed to the tower as Chappo pulled up along the confused lady.

"What's your name?", Maxi asked. The lady mumbled as we stood her up. "You've stuffs in the tower you can come and get it now, and the police are going to make sure your ok", I explained.

MAxi guided the lady onto the back and made sure she didn't fall off.

"Ok just up these stair", I called.

I grabbed the lady and flung her arm over my shoulder as Chappo stood behind us incase she fell.

"All yours boys", I called to the cops.

We handed over her belongings and that was only the beginning of Australia day.

TAYLOR:

With one drama over it was time for my lunch break. I pulled out my phone and decide to call the folks to say Happy Australia day and see what they were up to.

"Hey dad what's going on", I said as he answered. "Not much just on lunch break", I replied.

"Just wanted to ring to say Happy Australia day, How's the weather?", I asked. "Yeah you too, oh don't even ask. Have you seen the news, Queenslands flooding again there's a massive storm and is expected to last a couple of days", dad replied.

"That's not good to hear, well I'll be back sometime tomorrow, school wouldn't be canceled for sure", I replied.

"Wouldn't think so, well see you tomorrow, love you", he responded. "Love you too, bye". I hung up.

Well I better get back to work then I thought to myself.

I turned on the ignition and headed down to backpackers. This was surly going to be fun as usual.

.....

A few hours later and it was knock off time, my last patrol was over for now and I wouldn't be back till next Friday. Monday would be My first day of grade 12 and I need to head back up to Brisbane tommorow.

Storming or not it was back to school for me.

AUTHORS NOTES: 

OK SO THIS WAS MY FIRTS ATTEMPT AT P.O.V FROM OTHER LIFEGUARDS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT, I WON'T DO IT THROUGHOUT EVERY CHAPTER THOUGH ONLY WHEN NEEDED IDK. PLZ KEEP READING, COMMENT AND VOTE. I'LL TRY AND POST A FEW NEW CHAPTER BEFORE MONDAY. MAYBE ONE EACH NIGHT DEPENDING ON TIME. 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

THANK YOU