Chapter 30- CPR in HPE

As I stood awkwardly at the front of the class alongside my mates and 'colleagues', I still didn't know what they were here for. Traveling all that way and they didn't even tell me they were coming.

I'm so confused...

"Okay, so today you will be assigned a group of 4 to one of these bags", Rediy announced. "Inside these bags are replicas of what we use for our CPR training down at the beach", Azza continued...

The boys stopped and their heads turned to stare at me.

"What?", I asked as they continued to star. "Are you going to continue or what?", Bacon stated.

The class giggled in the background. "Um in these bags are plastic life size dummy's which you will perform CPR and other first aid drills....", I added.

Annabelle gave me the thumbs up as the boys continued.

....

"Okay so now can we get you into the groups of 4's", Azza explained.  

The class scarier around trying to find their friends and gathered into 7 groups of 4 excluding myself.

"Taylor, can you please hand these out?", Rediy asked pointing to the large bags containing the dummy's.

I made my way to the pile and started handing the large bags around.

......

"So each one of us is going to come around and go threw the steps with each group so just get you dummy's set up and we can start", Bacon stated as we spreaded ourselfs around the room.

I made my way over to where my friends were and started to help them set up until I heard Azza voice from behind me.

"Taylor, what do you think your doing. Your one of the instructors today not a student up you get", He announced.

I just wanted to fit in and keep quiet and not be noticed but these 3 boys were making it impossible.

I roze to my feet as I made my way to another group and started going through the steps. 

.....

A little while later 

....

"Okay so that concludes our class for today", Azza shared to the class as the last group finished zipping up their bag and placing it in the pile.

The bell rang as my class Mates jumped up from the seats to rush out to lunch.  

"Waite", our teacher called, as my class froze.

"We would just liked to say thank you for having us and enjoy your day", Bacon and Reidy said. 

... 

As the last of the class exited I pulled off my blue shirt and gathered my books. "So what other classes do you have today then miss Taylor?", The boys asked. "Um I don't know, maths, science something like that and then I get out of here at 1", I relied.

"Good, just in time to come with us", they answered.

"Go where?", I asked.

"The beach", they stated.

......

Authors notes: OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 10,000+ reads I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I know I know another short chapter but I m reallllly busy with school but please keep reading and there is so much more installed for this book. Please feel free to leave a comment and vote for this fanfic. 

Okay we'll I gtg do homework now and i will see you guys soon.

Ps: feel free to follow my Instagram account: @artbytay