Chapter 34- Dancing with Danger

I had one more morning shift left before driving back to Brissy at around 1. I couldn't believe how fast this weekend had gone then again spending 24hours driving wasn't that fun.

"WATCH OUT", Someone called from behind me. I froze, were they talking to me? "GET OFF THE ROAD", They called again but it was too late.

It was like a tone of bricks had come crashing down on me but this was worse. A white Toyota flashed before my eyes before they were filled with darkness.

.....

"Can you hear me, Taylor?, Hello are you okay", I head from above me. "Check her pulse", A different voice called. "We need to get her off the road, before more cars come", Yet another voice yelled.

All familiar voices but I could open my eyes, not that I didn't want to I couldn't. I started to regain movement in my hands as I wiggled my fingers.

Finally some light seemed through my eye lids as I adjusted to the light. "She's regaining conciseness", a tall figure spoke.

Someone's hands supported my head parallel as people came to keeling. I finally figured who these people were.

"Harrison, Deano, Maxi, is that you?", I whispered. "You need to stay still, you could have a spinal", Deano explained.

"I'm fine really", I replied trying to push myself up of the pavement. "Let us at least examine you and call an ambulance", Maxi said. "Really I'm fine no need for an ambulance", I explained trying not to cause trouble.

"Okay it's your choice but we are going to examine you first before you get up", Deano made quit clear. "Okay", I replied not to keen.

"Squeeze you toes as hard as you can on my hand", they started. "Good", one of them stated.

This continued for another few minutes.

I could see people staring and I just want to get up now. "Let me up come on people are staring", I called. "Okay but you coming back to the tower", Maxi said. "That's where I was going anyway", I stated.

I made my way to my feet with the assistance of maxi and Deano that is when the pain really set in. "OUCH", I squealed. "oH god", I yelled. "What is it?", Harrison inquired.

"Don't worry I'll be fine I think I just bruised my ribs they'll be right", I replied trying to sound tough.

AUTHORS NOTE: Currently at school as I am writing this, The next chapter will be up shortly as I am very keen about this chapter. I'll see you busy soon. Keep reading. :D HAVE A GOOD DAY