Chapter 29- Gatecrashes on the First Day of School

I had been home a couple of hours and the wether her had been awlful the entire time. Streams of water flooded in neighbouring properties but we were not affected.

The CBD had gone under by my surprise. School was shedualed for 7:45 am tommorow and I wasn't going to let some little spits of rain ruine the first day of year 12 for me.

I logged on to Queensland education website to check for any updates on school closures. CCC: electrical, closed. What did that mean, I was going to school closed or not closed. 

.... 

I woke up to an unfamilar sound that I hadn't heard in a while, the sound of breakfast being made by someone other then myself.

"Morning, I'll be ready in a minute", I said as I headed for the shower. 

.... 

Half an hour passed and we were all ready to go. Of course my parents being who they are they wanted to drive both my brother and I to our first day of grade 12.

"See yah", I called as I headed down to the gate where I met my friends. We were grade 12's, we were the leaders of the school.

"Hey Annabelle, Laura, Jen", I called as I gave each a hug. "So good to see you back, how long are you Here for", Annabelle quizzed."

"Till summer but I won't be here Friday afvo's, weekends or holidays that's all",I replied. "Mate your screwed, you need to concentrate on OP scores this year not some silly job of yours", she responded being the tippecal brainiac.

"Well that's okay, let's get to parade then", I stated before heading into the performance hall.

"Welcome back, Year 12 students enrolled in certificate|| first aid you will be having special guests this week and you need to make your way to H block immediately", the principle announced.

I stood in my place and made my way down the stairs and out through the foyer along with my class mates. "I wonder who they are", I heard the others question.

As we entred the block, 3 men wearing blue life guarding shirts stood at the front and I knew exactly who they were. Reidy,Azza and Baco. What were they doing there?

We took our seats as I tried to hide at the back, so I would go unnoticed as they started their presentation. "So I'm Reidy, this is Azza and that's Bacon but we seem to be missing our 4th lifeguard", Reidy stated.

"Yeah, she said something about school..", Azza replied.

"Taylor come on up here", Azza called. Trying to pretend I didn't hear my name I scribbled in my note book but the whole class had their eyes burning into my skull.

I closed my book and made my way to the front of the class. I hated speaking in from of people and a specially whist my colloquies were there.

Bacon through me a blue lifeguard shirt and I threw it on over my school shirt. 

Why did this stuff always happen to me.

AUTHORS NOTES:just a short chapter because I havnt updated in almost 2 months, however I'll will try and get the rest up soon. 

Comment,vote

Ps:thank you to those that have made it possible that this fanfic has over 9,000 reads thank you