Chapter 33- A Whale of a Day: Part 2

A slid the board up onto the sand carefully incase of any spinal injury. More boys from the tower had come down to assist.

Already tv crews and news channels had found out and this was the last thing we needed. The surfer didnt seem in too much pain but maybe suffering some whip lash.

I had never seen a whale injury and it definatly wasnt the whales fault. This was definatly the surfers fault for bring to close thats for sure.

...

We hauled the spinal board into the back of the ambulance as the paramadics closed the doors.

Channel 10, channel 7 all trying to get there pictures for the 5o'clock bullitan. As much as people need to know stuff it was slighty becoming annoying.

I packed up our gear returning it into the back of the rhino. "Harrison hurry up lets go don't you want lunch ?", I yelled, signaling for him to come along.

Harrisons POV

She was signalling for me to hurry up but I can't help it if the tv cameras want some info. I jogged back to the rhino and jumped in hoping to please her.

I hadn't seen her all week that I

had been her and she seemed to have special treatment with her shifts and stuff.

Myself only being new here still hadn't figured everything out yet but I had made some greate mates already.

"Hey Maxi what are you up to", I spoke into my mobile phone.

"Not much mate but you should tell the boys to turn the tele on", He said before hanging up.

I ran into the tower and flicked the tv on at the wall. "Turn it on with the remote Taylor", I called.

Taylor POV.

I flicked the tele on and the booys gathered around.

"BREAKING NEWS WHALE ATTACK ON SYDNEYS POPULAR BEACH BONDI"

"It was hardly an attack if you ask me", I said outloud.

"HAHHAHA theres Harrison", The boys pointed. Trust the new kid to want to get famous quick.

"Come on back to work", I said pressing the red button to turn the tv off.

Author-

HEY SORRY SHORT CHAPTER VERY BUSY BUT DOESN'T MEAN THIS BOOKS NONE MANY MORE INSTALLMENTS COMING. PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENT ANYTHING, KEEP READING AND ILL SEE YOU SOON.