Chapter 36- RNR

School had only just started up again and this was not what i expected to happen. 'Broken' ribs and no way to get back to Brissy. I finally turn off my laptop after finishing multiple assignmnets pulled of class room resouces.

They are early, very early. Most of the assignments are not due to end of term and it is like what week 2 week 3. Well if im not going to be there for awhile I better get ahead.

Its around 3 and the weekend has already passed and it seems I have spent the past 2 days in this flat. Wednesday morning arrives and I decide to enjoy this little unplanned 'holiday'. 

My ribs still kill but I need to toughen up, Im not saying im gonna go a run a marathon or anything exstravigent. I grab my packpack and head out the door, making sure to lock it before throwing to keys in my bag.

My digits dial for the taxi number but no one answers, how strange. Looks like ill just walk my sub concious states.

Hoppo P.O.V

"She isnt able to work though", I try to make Whippet and the other boys understand as they crowd my office. "Come on Hopp", A few say from the back.

"The only thing we can do is fill in her shifts for the weekends, any takers?', I ask just a disappointed as the others but they knew this would happen.

Its always hard for trainees not to get hurt or serious injuryed during the porgram but sometimes it just happens. "B.but", Another voice attempts to state their opinion.

"Come on guys lighten up, now get back to work I have work to do to", I put as kindly as I can. The crows drowns out and I get a few looks from the boys.

Jesse P.O.V

"He won't actually do it, will he?", I ask as Deano and my self walk away from the building. "I don't know, but we got to try and help her", Deano replied not sounding too confident.

"What if we can help her prove that she is fine, It wont be much be we can try", I tell Deano we hope.

"I guess your right, But what will we do", He answered.

"Ive got an idea", My voice full of excitment.

Taylor P.O.V

I recieve an incoming call, Removing my phone from my procket I see Hoppo's number. My finger swipes to answer the call but my phone dies.

I wonder what he wanted.