Chapter 28- Summer Gone

The day was coming to an end and I needed to pack most of my stuff. I was leaving most of my beach stuff here but mainly everything else was coming with me.

I couldn't believe the holidays had finished already and that I would officially be a year 12 student as of tommorow.

Although it would of been easier for me to leave CCC and finished up somewhere around here I couldn't bare to do that.

My entire school life spent there and the many promises to my friends. I would be hitting flight 69 back to Brisbane at 5 pm today.

I placed my bags against the wall directly facing the door to my apartment. I hadn't been home for 1 month exactly, the longest time I had ever been gone.

This year school was going to have to be more important then Bondi. I don't know how I'm going to cope with that though. The beach is my home now, this apartment, Bondi.

At least I would be here most weekends, every school holiday, and especially for the rest of my life after. Although being away from my family and friends for so long this was the best thing to ever happen to me.

12pm tick by on the clock and I had a few hours before I needed to be at the airport. I unlocked the door and decided to head around to bondi as I wouldn't be back till Friday afternoon.

OLLIE'S. P.O.V

I woke up 10 past 12, I had slept through my alarm. As my eyes a justed I saw all of Taylor's bags waiting at the door. 

I couldn't believe she was leaving already and I had only just arrived.

It was time I got out of here. I hadn't told Taylor yet but I had bought a house around the corner and I was going to move in today, although having no furniture.

I grabed my few items of clothing and my suit case and headed for the door, leaving a note behind.

I suspected that Taylor would be at Bondi, I needed to say goodbye before she left. I still didn't know if she had any feeling for me or not.

TAYLOR. P.O.V.

"Knock, knock, knock", I banged on the door. "Hey what are you doing, when's your flight leave?", Taco inquired. "Not till 5pm", I replied as I entered.

I walked through and took a seat on the sandy steps. Although only being here 1 summer, this was home. I didn't want to leave.

I pulled put my phone to capture what would be one of the last holiday busy days on Bondi till next summer.

Placing my iPhone into my right hand I held it landscape and clicked the camera button.

Opening up Facebook I attached the photo and was shocked to see photos hundreds of them.

Floods, fallen trees, cut power lines.

What was going on?

I quickly dialed my home number. "Hello", I inquired. "it's me Tay, what's going on down there, school starts tommorow right?", not even giving them a chance to say hi.

"Just the usual.. Floods, power outerages you know", replied my dad.

"I'll be picking you up at 6-6:30 tonight ok, I got to go bye love you", he said as he hung up.

"Taylor, want to give us a hand", I heard a voice from behind me call.

"Sure", I replied as I turned around to see Hoppo.

"Go give Harries a hand in the bird cage will ya, Mouse had to leave early", Hoppo replied as he reentered the tower.

"On my way boss", I answered as I sprung off the stairs.

.....

4pm came and I had to leave.

"BYE GUYS, see ya Friday", I called as I ran from the bird cage and through the tower in to the street.

As I was making my way back to the apartment I spotted Ollie loading his car.  

"Hey", he called.

"Oh, hi. I'm sorry I got to go otherwise I'll be late", I mumbled as I sprinted inside. I unlocked my door and grabbed my few bags and ran to the waiting Taxi.

A warm gentle hand grasped my shoulder, as I quickly spun round he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

As I embraced his kiss I looked at my watched and saw the time. "I've got to go, I'll call you", I yelled as I stepped into the taxi.

It would only be a couple hours until I would be home again.

.....

AUTHORS NOTES:

Sorry guys been about 7 weeks almost since I posted. School is so hectic and in a few weeks I'll be able to write more. 

I FOUND OUT THAT MAXI WAS ACTUALLY READING SOME OF THE FANFICS THE OTHERDAY. IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU GUYS COULD SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY FANFIC AND TRY AND GET ME NOTICED. IT HAS BEEN AWESOME RECIEVING SO MANY READS LATELY. MY GOAL IS FOR 10,000 . In my other chapters strange quotations eg (") this kinda things are coming up as quote"., and stuff. Just let me no and I will manually fix it. 

Thank you for your patience .  

Hope to update in the coming month.