6. Silent Treatment

One day I fall asleep, and then I wake up to this!! Have 200 followers?! ( 202 now, but, who's counting?) Anyway, I wanted to say thank you, for getting me this far and reading my stories.

And because I've gotten this far - shockingly enough - I will do anything... Except die, then we're all good. Besties even! As I was saying, anything, and thank you!! 😘😍😁😜🤗🤣😱🤤🤧👏🏾🤘🏾

Why is it that everywhere I go those twins are there?

It's Monday and it has been three days, including today since they imprinted on me. And Alex even noticed it, but I was able to put it aside.

But now before I go to work I'm inside Starbucks. And here these two are inside, sitting at a booth.

I try my best to slither past without them seeing me. Hiding behind people, until one person moves, thinking I wanted to go around him.

There they sit, their eyes laying on me. Reed holds his cup below his lips, giving me a stare. And Sawyer takes a sip of his, pouting on the lid, giving me a snarl.

Those two...

"Ms. Pey-."

I turned away, waking to the counter to order. Those two need to stop popping up everywhere.

Even this weekend, they popped up at least twice at different places I went too. But luckily, they didn't see me.

And every time I see them I get a fuzzy feeling. Especially around my neck where they bit me.

Oh my gosh...I looked over my shoulder, seeing them wink.

"God help me..."

"Uh, I don't think that's a drink..." I looked a the woman behind the cash register, rolling my eyes.

"Don't be a smart Alec." I mutter.

********

"Ms. Peyton?" I look up, seeing Reed and Sawyer at my desk. Everyone was taking a test in class and they happened to have finished first.

I took their tests, putting it beside me.

I went back to grading tests from other periods, not saying anything to them.

Hearing them both sigh, they went back to their seats. The next person that came up was Niko...

"Here. I got an A."

"Sure Maddox."

"My real name is Niko." He said between clenched teeth, making me roll my eyes.

I wasn't ignoring Niko because he wasn't the one that imprinted on me. I was still confused about the whole thing, but I can ask him about that later.

Right now, I just need to concentrate and get these twins out my head. Seeing those two in the front stare at me like that...and it doesn't help Niko is in on it too...I am losing my mind!

"Anyone who has finished their tests may go to the courtyard." I inform, most people that finished leaving. Then here's the twins, sitting at their tables.

Eyes on me, making me remember when I saw them at Starbucks.

At some point everyone's finished the tests. Only Niko, the twins, and Nikos group was in here.