26. S. E. X.

"What do you think sex stands for?" Reed and Sawyer have their arms folded as they glare at me.

"S stands for stimulating. E stands for exciting. And X stands for xeric." When Sawyer says that I can't help but laugh at first, but stop immediately.

"No! What does xeric even mean?"

"Very. Moissssssssst." I cringe.

👩🏾‍🌾___________🍆

Sorry I just wanted to write that. Okay. Back on track. And some of you told me to write more...sexually? So I'll do that and tell me if it's alright. Enjoy!!

👩🏾‍🌾____________🍆

I was thrown in their G-Wagon, Reed getting in on the left side and Sawyer on the right.

Immediately they locked the doors, unzipping their pants.

"Wait," they both look up, eyes wild with lust as I could clearly see the bludgeon in their pants,"how is this going to work. Have you both done this...before...?"

"When it comes to your mate you don't need to know how. Let us do the work, and you just take the pleasure." Reed said, smirking as him and Sawyer nodded at one another.

"I'll take the back." Reed said.

"I'll take the front." Sawyer pushed me to the end of the seat as he laid flat on the seat, grabbing my waist as he pulled me on top of him.

"Do you know what's about to happen to you Clover?" He whispered, I gasp when I feel his groin rub on me, soon feeling Reeds rub between me.

"I think so... Why?"

"Because when we're done with you," I felt the tip enter inside me from behind from Reed as it pushed in more and more, making me crumble onto Sawyer," you won't be able to walk until New Year's Day."

Reed slammed into me, making a moan rumble out my mouth, almost rumbling. The strokes going in slowly as they started going faster at a tempo.

And I don't even know when Sawyer went inside because I soon felt two things moving inside me.

In and out as the pain was unimaginable.

I couldn't even hear myself because I know noises were being made.

I could pick up the sounds of skin slapping together, and our voices mixing together.

Smelling the masculine scent that roamed through this car from their sweat. Feeling like their hands are everywhere as their both inside me in two different places.

"I...I love you...you crazy goofs!" I cry, trembling as the thrusts became harder and more intense.

Feeling Sawyer rub up on my cervix and Reed rub on my rectum. Shaking out of my mind my nails dug into Sawyers chest, making him wince as my head dipped back. Eyes rolling behind my head.

"Come..." I whimpered...feeling
it..." Coming...!"

"I'm gonna come!" I hear Reed growl, his arms engulfing my hips as he pulled.

"Ahh! It's coming gosh damn it!" Sawyer gasped and then that's when I lost feeling in my legs.

Feeling something burst inside me as it rushed through. I soon heard something drip, and that's when I realized...they just came inside me...

"Ha...I think that's," Sawyer sat up, rubbing his forehead from the sweat,"enough. If this keeps up, Reed and I might get you preg-."

I sat up, suddenly feeling heat radiate off me. Looking at the twins as their eyes became wild, they're both gone now. And I don't know what's gone over me.