56. Back on Track

Reed

"I don't like doing anything that will affect my wellbeing and my laziness." I hear Sawyer say, getting eyebrows from a few of us.

"I don't know why you are complaining when we are already all the way up here." Danny shrugs, and I look to see Clover standing on a overhead rock.

"What are you doing?" I ask, walking up next to her as she shrugs.

"Doing this behind your parents back and the fact that we had to bring-."

"I was wondering what you guys were doing all this time. Now I'm not lonely." Niko.

I can't believe she told him everything. He has the biggest ego and will rat someone out easily. Even if he doesn't mean to do so.

"Now you four," Sawyer hops up here with us as Danny has his arms folded. Pointing at me as I had all the money on my account and my account was on my account,"we need to dig up dirt so that we can bury some bodies."

"What!?" Clover cries, making him laugh.

"Kidding. We are here because we needed to be somewhere where no ears can lurk and hear what we're talking about. Not only that, but you've brought Niko into this. So this only gets harder."

I looked to Niko who didn't seem to get the insult that just hit him in the face.

"So. The long awaited plan that I've kept under wraps for forever will finally unfold. Karra is in on it. Everyone I love and cherish is on it. You four are in on it. Once our groups come together, just imagine how much publicity I will get. People will know my name!" He shouted, smiling up at the sky.

"It's not that easy." I say, Danny looking at me from the side of his eye.

"How so? I feel like when people hang around you fools everyone knows your names. Everyone treats me like a fool even though I have a mafia group in my hands."

"Because. You have to be liked. And you aren't really a likable person. You're rude, annoying, and you always seem to find a way to make someone hate you. Not to mention you look like you're in your forties." I hear Sawyer say bluntly, earning a few snorts from us.

Danny folds his arms, sneering.

"You guys will change that. Not only did Miss. Fourleaf Clover heat bring in her pet Chihuahua into the mix. But he also loves you just as much as these here twins do. And will do anything to protect her, even though he'd never admit it." I look to Niko, seeing his face red as obviously that was a weakness of his. Clovers his weakness as well...

"So Niko, tell me, your daddy has money in those pockets of his as well-."

"Yeah but it's not for you. You already got your few millions, now I won't let you take any of my millions." Niko spats, Danny raising his eyebrows.

"Really? I guess I'll have to ask Clover about that." He narrowed his eyes at her and she started twitching. I know what he's doing.

So did Sawyer. Resulting him jumping down and grabbing Danny by the collar of his shirt.

But that only made her fall to the ground, and Niko went to the ground as he looked at her with true worry.

"What is he doing to her?!" Niko growled, looking at me.

"Just listen to him gosh damn it and he'll stop." I say, Niko glaring at Danny. Clover falling still as he looked away.

"I don't want Nikos money. I want you to help me attract more people into my group. To get this thing going! Not only are you good looking in some peoples eyes-."

"All eyes!" He interrupted.

"Yeah, sure. But if you were to be able to persuade some people with this looks of yours, in no time my group will fill up! And I can get more people on my side."

"That's not how it works."

"I'm sick of people telling me that this is not how you work things!" He bursts, earning a laugh from me.

"Oh Reed? You. I need your help as well."

"Of course you do." He gestures for me to come down and I come, looking over my shoulder to see Clover give me a worried glance.

I look at him, and he pulls out his phone as he shows me some images. Images that I don't care or want to see.

"Out of everyone here you seem like someone I can have a decent conversation with. I want to put this out there that my ultimate plan is to just join groups and build a bigger base. To also assassinate a rival group of my fathers."

"That wasn't the plan." I growl, and he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yes it was. I just didn't put that part into full view yet. Because they are sought in trying to kill my father, so now I'll try and kill their father."

"That's stupid." I say, and he sighs.

"Really Reed. Those three will listen to you and you can twist your words into something better than I can. Do that for me, and I'll remove the thing from Clovers neck."

That caught my attention.

Me doing this could save and protect Clover from harm. And then we can put our plan against Danny into full view.

"Okay." I agree, and he smiles.

I turn back towards them and see Niko hugging Clover. Sawyer folding his arms as he's pouting out towards the sunset.

"You three," they both look, Clover trying to pull away but Niko held on tight. Making her just stay in place," we need to talk."

"About?" Sawyer asks, and I wink, Danny not seeing me because he's behind me.

Sawyer knows what it means, making him nod.

"Whatever." He plays along. He's not all that dumb.

😜

Happy now?

Went back to those four and been meaning too.

Okay so, let's get this wheel rolling!

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘