61. Details

"I'm scared." Edward says.

"About?" I asked, and we waited as I saw Yale go to the restroom.

"Because. I don't know how this will turn out. Someone is in his stomach, but...I can't describe it. You have to be a man in a position where the person you love most is pregnant and you don't even know what's up until you go to an ultrasound. I haven't been to one in years."

"Things'll play out. I know it." I say, and Edward seems to not believe me. 

"Where's Sawyer and Reed-."

"WEEEEEEEEEEE!" We watched as Sawyer was in a cart full of towels, Reed pushing him down the halls. A doctor chasing after them.

"Right there." I look, seeing Niko standing near the bathroom that Yale went to. I gestured for him to come, but he shakes his head. And I look to Ernest as he rubs his temples.

I stand walking to Niko as he grins.

"You're being very mean. Your father is carrying his child."

"I don't care."

"You should care."

"But I don't. I still wouldn't care if it died. As long as Mr. Jones isn't happy-."

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Yale stands at the door, and Nikos skin becomes pale. Yale runs to Edward, and you can't tell as Yale tells him what he heard and Edward glares at Niko from here.

"You are not helping yourself. And as you can see, your dad is no longer on your side."

"Obviously." Niko folds his arms, and I shake my head in disapproval.

This boy is trying to start something that won't start even though he's trying to make something start. I don't know if he thinks insulting Edward will make him leave, but something like Nikos words... I'm pretty sure Edward could care less.

"Yale Grey and Edward Jones?"

"Right here!" Yale yelled, standing up quickly as Edward patted his shoulder.

"Your time. Let's go." We followed as the doctor guided us to a big room, with lots of tv screens everywhere and machinery on the side. A fancy chair sat in the middle along with modern furniture next to it.

"As you see we treat our important guests to the best of rooms. Hope it's to your liking." The doctor went to the computer as she typed in some things, and Edward helped Yale get acquainted in the comfortable looking seat.

Edward pulled Yales shirt over his stomach, showing a small bump. He's lucky. Unlike women, men's stomachs don't get that big. It just looks like sometimes that they had a day of too much fast food or a bad gut.

Edward leans forward as he whispers something in Yales ear, making him blush.

The doctor rubbing that gooey blue stuff on his stomach, and wiped her hands as she grabbed this stick. She started rubbing it across his stomach and I instantly watched as on the tv you saw some 3D movement.

You could see a foot, and I looked to Edward as his eyes were glued only to the screen. Holding Yales hand so tightly that it was engulfed in his hands.

The woman moved around, pressing as you suddenly saw a cute little face smushed in. Their fist smushed to their forehead.

"Somethings wrong." I hear her say, and Yales happiness and glee fades away. The twins walking up behind Yale as they rested their hands on his shoulders pitifully.

"There..."

"What's wrong." I hear Edward say in a stone voice, eyes looking away and at their hands. And with lingering fingers, they were shaking.

"There seems to not be a problem, but..."

She typed on a keyboard, the image on the tv spreading round. Then you saw it. A big head present, laying on the side with their hands together.

"There's not one, but two."

I gasp, the twins smiling as they shook Yale wildly. Edward standing still as he looked at the screen. And as she moved you could see two little babies laying inside.

Yale

"Yale Grey-."

"Jones. Yale Jones."

"Yale Jones and Edward Jones, I would like to congratulate you on your set of twins! Boy and a girl!" When the doctor says this I gasp, smiling as I see the twins hug one another. Clover smiles as she claps her hands. And outside the door is Niko shaking his head. I am very disappointed in that boy...

But suddenly I feel a tight grip on my hand, and it begins to hurt.

"Eddie you're hurting my - why are you crying...?"

I watched for the second time Eddie cry, tears falling down his face as he held onto my hand for dear life. 

That doctor gave him some tissues that he shooed away.

Seeing him cry made me want to cry.

"What's wrong?" I ask, tears coming like I'm a baby so easily.

"I'm not upset I'm...I'm happy. So...happy..." He rested his head on our hands, his back trembling as I heard soft whimpers as he cried.

"They're like butterflies or...rainbows." I look over my shoulder, Sawyer and Reed walking around as they looked at one another.

"Oliver passed away before he was fully an adult - like us-!"

"Ha!"

"And the baby inside you when Oliver was a baby was never able to be born... So these two are not replacements...but the rainbow that came to shine over the clouds that were there. They're rainbow children. Came to fill the void that was missing. These two." Reed says, and I look to see Clover crying and the doctor crying. Eddies already crying and I'm crying as well.

So much tears and I don't know what to say.

A boy and a girl...they're right.

Oliver and Fay were the boy and girl that never lived up to the times of being an adult. Oliver was killed by a drunk driver, and my mother murdered Fay when she was inside me...

These two, who we have yet to name, are coming in and will fill the voids that needed to be filled...

"You're right. Rainbow children..." I blush, and the doctor is still crying as she passed me a towel to wipe this stuff off my stomach.

"Would you like some pictures?"

"Would I!" I cry, nodding as she walks to the computers as she starts typing.

I look to Eddie, and he's still crying. I see where he's coming from. This is a way for us to start over. They are the start of us starting over...and I love it.

💕💙

What should the

Boy be named?

Girl be named?

I'll let ya decide - if you want!

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘