43. Rub-a-Dub-Dub

"We're sorry." Sawyer and Reed looked down at me apologetically. And I shrugged.

"I mean, I don't care. You both just were...embarrassing."

"Is that a bad thing?" I turn around, Reed glaring at Sawyer as he said something like that.

"I mean, it depends. You guys might be grown up on the outside, but the inside needs a little more work." They both smiled, passing me some towels and a robe.

"What's this?"

"This is our dads family house. In the back there's this really cool hot tub. It's like a jungle tub and honestly, I'm pretty sure some of our aunts and uncles lost their big-v in that tub."

I become disgusted.

"What makes you think I want to lay in a tub where people have sex?"

The twins look at me like I'm stupid. Reed raising his eyebrows, and Sawyer winked.

Oh....

"I'm not having sex with you two."

"Why?! You didn't get pregnant last time!"

"Yeah. But you two don't know how to control that part of you and just in case."

"It's a choice to let that happen. We can practically feel it coming." Reed said honestly, and I glared at him.

"Well at least look. And if the scene doesn't convince you then...suck a sausage." Sawyer started walking, and I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

I followed them as they led me out their house and out the back door. There was a long walkway, and from far away you could see a fence up ahead. Then this big tree that had branches with dangling leaves, hanging over the fenced area like a roof.

Lights were almost embedded into the fence and that's when I realized as we edged closer it was a bamboo fence kind of.

"Get ready to be amazed." Reed whispered, and I started smelling vanilla-scented candles.

Sawyer unhatched he hook from the lock, allowing the tall bamboo fence to open up like a door. From out here I didn't have to see the inside to know it was going to be beautiful.

Could see the ground had sand, and the twins started removing their shoes, so I did the same. Could see some lanterns hanging from the fence, brightening the area.

A big bathtub was on the side, water and bubbles already inside. I looked at Sawyer, and he winked. Great. They planned this...

Why do I feel so important suddenly?

"We're getting in. We don't know about you but-."

"Get out."

They look at me in confusion, and I set my towels near the edge of the tub.

"We're all mates here! Don't be shy-."

"Get out, now. I'll call you when I'm in."

They both pouted, slumping out as they closed the gate behind them.

I started removing my clothes, tossing them on this side table. Once they were all there I stuck my foot in the water, realizing it was...perfectly hot. Hot enough that steam floated to the top...perfect.

I got in, sitting in the middle of the tub. Sighing in content.

"Are you done?!" I heard Sawyer ask through the fence.

"Yes actually. Thank you for asking." When he gate opened Sawyer looked pissed and Reed rolled his eyes.

And they easily removed their clothes, talking to one another at the same time. Reed was the first one done, stretching as Sawyer looked at his...thing.