9. Like the Bachelorette

"It was...it was alright. But it's not the same."

"Why not?" I ask, Niko looking confused as well.

"Because. We all argued so much and said things and did things and...other stuff. That kind of stuff is not easy to forgive - in my opinion."

"Then why not," I grab their hands, putting them together,"start with a clean slate. Start over as if none of you knew one another..."

Reed looked at me, chewing his lip again.

"You do know how mad our dad will be-."

"Ugh, fuck our dad," Sawyer groans, Niko smiling when Sawyer wraps his arm around his shoulder,"I'm in."

Reed was still the odd one out. Wearing his pink shirt with a ice cream cone. I can tell he's trying to intimidate us, but the shirt kind of ruins it.

"Our legs are getting tired!" Sawyer yawns, him and Niko pretending that their legs were falling asleep.

"Fine! I'm in, I'm in!" He still stood still as if nothing happened. Until he started clapping his hands." Niko I missed you!!" He jumped up as they did a bro hug.

It was exciting to see them be friends again. But that has to be determined by how they act with one another at school...

"Wait. What about ' this '?" Sawyer gestured to all of us, like he was saying Niko just came into the picture.

"We can have a contest!" Reed shouts at the top of his lungs, all of us looking at him like he was special.

"What kind of contest?" I ask, the three of them looking at each other.

"It's almost like the Bachelorette, but without the roses and twenty something men competing for your heart."

"It'll be just us three. And then at the end of the year, you choose one of us."

"And the losers can watch in shame as the winner takes you as their mate." Niko smirks, running his hands through his hair." We all know who will win." He snuck a kiss onto my cheek, making the twins push away.

"We haven't started yet! You can't just kiss her in front of us!" Reed folded his arms, soon recovering and grabbing my arm." Which one of us do you want to take you out on a date first?"

"Wha-."

"Rock, Paper, Scissors! Ready go!" All three of them started doing rock, paper, scissors; Reed getting out. Now it was Sawyer and Niko. Niko and him went at it for a few more seconds until Niko was the final one.

"Hardeeyharhar! Look who one now! Lets go Fourleaf Clover-."

"Wait! What about school? And I have a job."

"Uh, I'm a Grey, if I say you're with me it won't matter."

"No. We will do this on Sunday."

Niko rubbed the back of his neck, looking off towards the doors.

"Does this date involve God?"

"Yes it does. Why?"

I think I know what he's going to say. Whatever comes out his mouth I won't judge him for, but I hope what he says isn't it...

"I'm not a big believer or that much of a religious person of Jesus Christ or God... Not to offend any of you."

He said exactly what I was hoping he wouldn't say. But there's nothing wrong with him as a person if he feels that way...

"Okay... When was the last time you've been to a church?" I ask, his cheeks becoming pink.

"I actually...have never been in a church-."

"Yeah, you're going to the church with me." I grabbed his hands, looking up at him." It'll be fine, you'll like it. I know it, next Sunday."

Now we just looked at each other. Me looking in his brown eyes, and him looking at me. Almost like no one else was here, until someone was. Two people...

"The date isn't 'till Sunday, so no flirting!" They remind, and I pull away.

"Okay, lets go."

( 'Д')y━・~~

I made this short, right?

Well that's because the next one will be crazy long.

So, I was thinking.

Should I post every other day or-

Post every Friday?

Which one?

Luv ya!!!! 😁😜😘