36. How It All Began

"My dad isn't here right now, he's with their dad."

"Doing what? I don't know. But we don't want to know." Sawyer shivers in his skin, and Danny has on all black, looking ridiculous.

"I can prepared. Mask and everything." He waved it around, smiling.

"That wasn't necessary. What your wearing isn't necessary. No ones here except maids and all of them are afraid of me. So...it's perfect!" Niko reassured, and Danny shrugged.

"It's still worth it. I like wearing black and...stuff-."

"What'd I say about that?" I growl, and he covers his mouth, pretending to be scared.

"Sorry!"

We walk to the back of the house, down a long ass stairwell that enters into their basement. There's big doors, that are white, and it's obvious no one is allowed in there. I mean, it's around nothing.

"Am I to...spy in there?"

"Yep. My dad doesn't let me in so."

"So what makes you think he'll be fine with letting a stranger in?!" He whines.

"That's the thing." Niko pushes a code into the doors, and they open slowly." He won't ever know."

Danny sighs, relaxed, until Niko clears his throat.

"Unless you misplace anything, leave our scent, or sit anywhere you aren't meant to sit." Niko pushes Danny in there, and he gasps.

"What?!" The doors begin to close and I can see Danny looking around, panicked. Until I find myself slipping in before the doors close, and the three of them start shouting my name. And when the doors close there's silence.

I turn to see Danny, and he has a baffled look on his face.

"You're very brave."

"Shut up. We need to find something that won't involve touching the main light-."

I see a light flash in my face, burning my eyes.

"Oops! Sorry!" Danny moves it in a different direction, and I sneer. But what it rests on I gasp, Danny looking and hearing a-

"Woah...stalker much?"

"No! Don't you see?!" I walk towards one of the blown up pictures hanging on the wall. Showing a picture of...Edward, Oliver, and Yale. They look younger, that's for sure. And I see where Niko gets his looks from because you can see him in Yale.

"Step back farther." I say, and slowly the camera light starts to spread. And the more it does that's where you see a huge wall of pictures. From the left wall was Yale and Edward, almost moving from the right through age.

And as it moved my eyes mainly focused on one with Yale in a hospital bed.

Holding a cute baby as he looks...happy. Edward dipped over and looking at the baby too, eyes round, a smile on his face though.

I wonder what happened there...

28 years ago
Edward, 17

"I've been wanting olives more lately." I hear Yale say as he holds an olive jar in his hands.

Looking at his big stomach and the fact there's a...baby...my baby in there baffles me. It's scary...

"What's wrong with your face?"

I look, Yale suddenly angry.

"Nothing. I was just looking at something."