33. Big Change of Events

Dedicated to soul_reaper27, who I promised a character for this chapter. So, here ya go sista!! If you are there. Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘

Clover

"Sawyer... Reed..." I look at the twins as they look detached. Their dad sits in front of us, arms folded and no remorse present on his face.

I narrow my eyes at Edward, and he looks at me from the side of his eye.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. How long were you planning to hide this from them?"

"Forever actually." The twins heads jolted up, their faces red with anger.

"'Forever'?! Oliver died!! He died thinking our mom was his mom! When really he had a man for a mom!"

"How did you guys sleep at night when we were younger? We weren't even alive at the time. But did you guys raise him together or did you bring a woman around to make him think that was his mom or something? What about when Yale gave birth to him?" Reed asked in a calmer voice than Sawyer.

Edward sighed, looking off.

"Oliver was with Yale for about until he was two. Then our parents made me be with your mother, and took Oliver away from Yale."

I gasped, feeling tears coming to my eyes.

Like any mother, having their child taken away from them is the absolute worst punishment. I can only imagine...especially when Yale was only...nineteen I think.

"That's horrible!" I cry, and I can see Edward clench his jaw.

"Well it had to be done. At some point when you love someone and they cry...you gotta be the stronger person for them. And not cry or it'll just make it worse, because you can cry all you want... But it won't change a thing."

So Edward loved Yale huh...

I found myself standing, sitting next to Edward as I rested my hand on his. He looked at me, grinning sadly, looking off.

"Tell us." Sawyer said more calmly and composed.

Edward slumped his head forward, clearing his throat.

"It was on a Monday, that's for sure. In 1990.."

1990
Edward, 19

"Oliver I love you so much!" I sit awkwardly on the couch, watching as Yale plays with Oliver. Cuddling him and kissing his cheeks.

But I kinda feel bad.

Zoey is coming over... The woman my parents decided to be my "mate," that will raise Oliver. Instead of Yale they chose her, and I have never even met her.

Yale doesn't know she's coming. So that's the worst part. And I've never seen him so happy before...

"Eddie?" I look, Yale in front of me and holding Oliver. He looked at me with concern, and I looked at Oliver.

He stuck to Yale like a glove, and I can only imagine how he'll react to a different person. He already doesn't like different people.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Just thinking about how different our lives are going to be. We're going to graduate soon..."

"Right?!" Yale plopped down on the couch next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. Oliver crawling onto my lap.

That's when I held him because Zoey was here.