13. Sexy Chocolate

I watch as everyone is partnered up, talking over the world history of Chinese Mythology.

Right now I'm going through my drawers, and happened to come across-

"Ooh chocolate." I pull it out, opening it. Remembering that Niko gave this to me on Halloween. But I never went down to eating them.

Now, I will.

I ripped off a bar, throwing it in my mouth.

As I chewed I realized it's milk chocolate, and I lick my lips. Biting off some more bars.

Suddenly a felt a wave of heat hit me, and I sighed.

"Niko?" I call, his head popping up from his textbook with Fox." Come here for a second."

He nodded, getting up as he walked over, people staring. The twins looked confused, and I was to drowsy to care.

"Niko-."

"Wait why'd you eat that chocolate now?" He asked, concern present in his voice as he grabbed one of my bars.

"I was hungry! Give it back!" I tried reaching for it, and when his hand touched my hand I gasped.

Soon a moan rumbling through my lips, and lots of eyes were on us than.

"That tickles..." I whisper, standing from my seat. I don't know what's wrong with me, but whatever it is, it's making me excited.

"Clover-."

"It's. Ms. Peyton," I run my finger under his chin, licking my lips,"my little Chihuahua... Ughh!" A shiver goes down my spine, resulting in my hand to tremble.

"Ohmigosh. Okay everyone close your old textbooks and look up here." I say, walking to the board." Niko, turn the AC on for me. It is hot in here!"

"Um...the AC's already on-."

"Then turn it off, then turn it on again. Why you gotta make things so difficult my Chihuahua?" I grab my laser pointer, pointing it at his chest.

Laughs erupt around, and when Niko growls everyone goes silent. But when I mock him, laughs go again.

"Niko you're so pent up, relax for once and let someone...comfort you." I ran my pointer up his body, and some girls started blushing.

"Maybe that someone can be you?" I heard him ask, and I walked over, digging my pointer into his chest.

"Sit your nasty ass down." I whisper, and he smirks." I'll think on that offer though." What has gotten into me. This not how I usually act. I acted like this in high school but I'm older.

Ever since I ate that damn chocolate...

Niko that sexy bastard...

"Okay, you all are seniors," I shove all my work to the corners of the desk, sitting on it," I bet only 1/8 of you in here have lost your big V. So? Who has lost the V?"

Some eyes wander, and then a guys hand rises in the air. Soon a black girls hand comes up, and those two just sit there.

"I'm guessing you two are together right? Next time, use the 0.01 condom, it'll make it more stimula-."

"Ms. Peyton!" I see Sawyer standing from his seat, shaking his head in worrisome." What has gotten into you-."

"Sawyer listen in! You too Reed, you both need to learn your sex skills if you want to get all of-."

"Okay, that's enough." Reed walked to me, grabbing my pointer. Instead I shoved him, but he stayed still.

"Ohh...! I see how it is! I try to show my highest gratitude and stop being 'pent up'. But when I finally open my legs you want me to close them?" I crumble onto someone's desk, running my hand over his cheek.

"Do you think I'm wrong?"

"Not...not at all - no!" The boy who I believed was named Ian stuttered, cheeks pink.

"Right?" I kiss his cheek, pulling away from him." See?! Ian agrees. Would anyone else like me to ask?" Lots of hands shot in the air, and I began to walk to a another guy. Until Sawyer grabbed my arm.

"Yeah, that won't be happening."

I yank my arm out his grasp, walking to my desk. I sat down, examining all the students in here.

Until the lunch bell rings, students getting up as they started heading towards the door. Except three people: Sawyer, Reed, and Niko.

"Why the hell would you give her that kind of chocolate?" Reed asks Niko, making him shrug.

"I didn't think she'd eat it during class...or ever."

"Obviously, she did! How do you cure that...without having sex?"

Niko looked at me, then at the twins.

"I mean, it depends on what turns her on the most. As long as she has an orgasm then it should be all good. This only lasts for an hour."

"An hour! Lunch is barely an hour! If she acted like that in last period, imagine how she'll be next period!" Sawyer ran his hands through his hair, and I laid flat on the desk.

"It's getting hot in here, don't you think?" I say, hearing their arguments become silent. I pull off my jacket, still feeling hot, then I pulled off my shoes.

"Ms. Peyton I recommend you stop that." I hear one of them say, but I shake my head.

"But it's sooooooo hoooooootttttt...!" I try to pull my shirt over my head, only to feel hands stopping me.

"Please stop! If you continue we might not be able to help ourselves."

I find myself smirking, unzipping my zipper to my pants, turning around to face the wall.

"But, if you were to understand where I'm coming from, you'd understand I'm hot. Like, realllllll hot." I have my pants at my ankles now, pulling my legs out the holes.

Before I can turn around I feel someone push me against the wall, someone's breath on my neck.

"I'd recommend you put your pants back on and get yourself in check." Sawyer growls, and I turn around, to see Reed and Niko right there too.

The room becomes heavy with heat, and I feel my eyes getting heavy.

"You know what...?" I feel my eyes flicked back and forth, and I rest my head on the board." I'm getting a little tired." I yawned, throwing my hand over my mouth.

"Goodnight." I whisper, leaning forward and licking the twins cheek, and playfully slapping Niko in the face." And....I'm out!"

And everything went black.

。・゜・(ノД')・゜・。

Hahahhahahaahah

Yes! I love doing jokes on people.

I mean,

Who doesn't?

So...?

What'd ya think?

How do you think next chapter should be?

Never. Know!

Luv ya!!!! 😁😜😘