63. I'm Sorry

Edward

I find it quite ridiculous that I am locked in a room with Niko. Yale and the others on the other side probably listening and watching because there's cameras in the corners of the ceiling. Like I can't see them.

I roll my eyes, looking to Niko as he has his arms folded and he is glaring at the wall. Like he's trying to melt it or something. Probably wanting to kill me.

I would say feelings mutual after everything's he's said and done. Saying he wouldn't care if my unborn twins died. Yale and I need this, and him saying that was insensitive and immature and ignorant.

"You both need to talk!" I looked up, hearing Yales voice from the nanny cam. I sighed, grinning as best as I could from across from him.

"So...why are you so rude?" I asked, realizing my question was rude. Niko looked at me, sneering.

"Why are you so rude to me? Your fifty seven-."

"We all know I'm not fifty seven and I don't age so don't start." I interrupt, my voice coming off harsh like it always did when I was a principal.

I think he noticed as his face become pale like it did in the office.

"Don't - don't interrupt me! I was talking and I won't have your rude ass thinking since your fifty years older than me that you can boss me around."

"I am an adult."

"So am I."

"Maybe on the outside. But on the inside you're as immature as a damn child who doesn't know their manners and what to say and not to say. I have never met a eighteen year old as rude and disrespectful and insensitive as you. Your father and I are happy and having children and mates. And I still can't get over you saying you wouldn't care if your siblings would die. That's exactly what you are saying.

"I may be your uncle or whatever you are to me in relation, but I don't give a fuck of what you are. I am ashamed to say you are related to me. I'm embarrassed and Yale and everyone may be hearing this, but I don't give two shits.

"If you were my son by now I would've sent you to military school or maybe taken care of you myself. This is ridiculous-!"

"Well I'm not your son and never will be your son! Unlike those stupid, idiot twins of yours-."

"Don't you dare insult my sons after everything they've done for you. They stick up for you and this is how you wanna be?"

"Fuck you-."

I found myself standing as my hand came across Nikos face. Making his face flip to the side as I realized I just back-handed him. His cheek became red as blood surfaced to his cheek, and I started to see his eyes water.

I sat back down, folding my arms.

This is exactly what I would do to my sons if they said something out of line. And I've been wanting to backhand this boy for a while now.

I have finally gotten my-.

"Why do you hate me so much!?" I blink, surprised to see Niko shout at me. Tears falling down his face as his cheek is red as can be.

"What is this? Are you twelve-?"

"No! Why do you hate me! You have been nothing but mean to me even though as a child I saw you as a father too!"