QUESTIONS!!!!

How is this for a cover?

I really have nothin to do until 8:00 tonight. So I'm gonna make the most of it and write another book on this. I need to see if you guys think this is cool or if I should change or add anything before I make this the Second Book.

Here's the description my luvs:

"You're our mate."

"Obviously." I glance between these two goofballs as we sit at the cafe near their college. I've never been in Cambridge, Massachusetts; but I never knew it was this cold.

"You're our mate. Just wanted to clarify. Right Reed?"

"Right on." They smile, and I roll my eyes as I look to my side. Sighing as I clear my throat.

"Hey you two!! Don't eat the snow!" I yell at my twins as they drop the snow that was edged near their trembling lips.

"Oh let them be! When I was their age I loved to eat snow. The yellow snow tasted like pineapple." Sawyer says, and I look off as I hope he's joking.

"I like a man." We jump, seeing Niko rush towards us as he grabs Reeds drink, drinking the rest of the hot chocolate in one gulp.

I don't know how to respond to this. I get it. I Mate with the twins and have twins with them. But I still thought that Niko had somewhat of his feelings still geared towards me... All I can say is...

"...What...?"

*******

How was this?

Way different from before huh?

Anyway. They now have twins and I need to know what you want their names to be. Or I can choose that's cool too.

Anywho. Your choice my dearies.

I must know what you think before I rush into writing this because this is at least two months old, planned in advance. I MUST KNOW!!!!

Luv ya!!!!!😜😁😘