34. Crying Buckets

Dedicated to paige_ann17, who wanted to be a character. It's all good. Luv ya!!!😁😜😘

"What do you mean he already knew? He called Zoey mom and everything."

"Um, maybe because it's called acting?" Yale said in a duh voice, making Edward roll his eyes.

"Explain."

Yale, 28 yrs old
2005

"Why are you calling me?" I sneer, hearing Edward on the other line. I look to Paige, playing with Niko as he pushes her.

I wait to hear something come out of Edwards mouth, but all I hear is wild breathing and sniffling.

I walk back into the corner of the room, sighing. I need to stay calm in all this... He is my mate and I still love him despite all his bullshit.

"What's wrong Eddie?" I say more calmly, and that's when I hear his twins crying.

"Olivers dead." I hear him say, and I find myself dropping my phone.

Falling flat on the floor, Paige looking up at me in worrisome.

"What is it?"

"No one told you to ask me any questions." I say in the strongest voice I can possibly maintain. She looks away, playing with Niko again.

I grab my phone, seeing cracks all over the shattered screen. Representing my shattered heart...

"What do you mean he's dead?" I walk out Nikos room, slamming the door.

I walk towards the main balcony, needing fresh air.

"He's not exactly dead. He's in a coma at this moment. He's been in a car crash."

"How the hell did that happen where were you?!" I yell, and I hear Eddie growl, making me go quiet.

"I was at work. He was with friends and a drunk driver hit them. He's in custody right now-."

"What hospital?"

I say. Eddie doesn't say anything, which only pisses me off even more.

"Hospital!! What the hospital?! Now!! I want to see my son!"

I hear him sigh, and I wait to hear the name.

🏎💨______

I kick open the door, eyes resting on me as people start panicking.

Setting things in order or even the sick trying to look perfect when they can't do that.

"Mr. Yale Grey-."

"Don't talk to me. Where's my son?" The women look at me with confusion, I forget, no one knows Olivers my son.

"Did you guys just have a boy named Oliver Jones come through here?"

"Yes actually-."

"What room and what level?"