60. ISSUES

"You excited to pick up your your dad and...Edward or will you call him dad too-?"

"He's going to forever be Mr. Jones to me. I hate his ass." I look at Niko in shock, and the twins look at him.

"Um, that's our dad you're hating on here." Reed reminds, and Niko rolls his eyes.

"I don't care. The last thing I need in my life right now is those two."

"Oh? What's stuck up your ass?" Sawyer growls, Niko glaring at him through the darkness of the inside of the car.

It is 11:00 pm at night and I think we're all grouchy because it's so late and some of us need to sleep. Niko, for example.

We are sitting outside the airport, waiting on those two. The twins are excited, and Niko just seems like he wants to punch someone.

"This is ridiculous!" He growls, and we look, seeing a big light heading towards the car. A huge crowd of what seemed like a hundred or more were holding cameras and I couldn't see Edward or Yale.

But I knew they were in the mix.

"Now everyone will know for sure."

"They will know what Niko?" Reed asks, annoyance in his voice as we see Edward appear. He waves at us from the other side of the window, and he turns back as you see him holding someone's hand.

He growls at everyone, pulling the person through as you see Yale.

When he looks at the window a bright smile comes on his face as he waves. And I feel like we all immediately look to the obvious bump that is present on his stomach.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I hear Niko say.

"Sick with happiness?" Sawyer giggles, opening the door as you hear all the shouting from the other side. The two of them hopping in as they close the door, locking it immediately.

"Sick with..." Niko looks at Yale, and Yale and Edward don't even notice the looks he's giving them as their lips are locked to one another's.

Immediately the car becomes silent as we awkwardly watch them have an affectionate kiss. Edwards hand resting on Yales stomach and they pull away, smiling at one another lovingly.

Sawyer clears his throat and they look at us, big smiles coming on their faces like they're the happiest people in the world.

"Hello! I see you three are back in school." Yale smiled, and Edward folded his arms. And suddenly Yales face became stiff as he narrowed his eyes at them." Despite the agreement we had - and yet - you defied it. You three always find some way to not follow the fucking rules-."

"Yale calm down. Watch the language. They're only eighteen and it is their last year of high school. It's going to end in a couple of months. Let's leave it at that."

"Fuck that." Yale muttered. I'm guessing it's the...hormones?

"Where's your suitcases?" Reed asked and Yale looked around the car. And then he started hyperventilating.

"Oh no. Did we - we did! We forgot our suitcases and we'll lose everything! I thought I told you to-."

"Don't worry. Our suitcases were dropped off at our place."

"Wait." Niko finally said something, anger present on his face." You both bought a place together?"

"Of course we did. I mean, we'll still be having our other houses, but we decided those would be your places now."

The twins cheered while Niko looked like he wanted to punch the living daylights out Edward. Edward noticed as well, looking at Niko and smiling to lighten the mood.

"Don't smile at me like you care." Niko sneered, and Yales whole attitude did a 360 so fast that I don't know if I imagined it or not.

"Don't talk to him like that." Yale growled, Niko immediately looking away.

From there it was just awkward.

Yale was glaring the heck out of Niko and Edward and the twins were talking about the trip.

"What do you think is up with Niko?" Yale says, and I look as he's suddenly next to me. Niko was practically on the other side of the car, next to Edward.

"I don't think he likes Edward." I whisper, and Yale folds his arms.

"Well that's too bad! He better get over his funky attitude because I love Edward and Niko acting like that is just him being immature." Yale says, and I nod.

"I know. But I think there's more to it. I don't think he's mad that you and Edward created a child. I think it's Edward he's more angry about."

"Why?! Edward and I are mates and he needs to suck it up or he can just fuck off!" Yale cried, and I gasped as the whole car ride got quiet.

"Yale!" I say in shock, and I look to see Niko just as surprised.

The rest of the car ride was dead silent, and when we got to a new house I was surprised by how much...smaller it was.

"Why's it so small?" Sawyer asks.

"Because. We want our children to grow up in a normal environment. Not in a big house and seeing our money when we don't want them to be spoiled."

"That's smart." I say, the two of them nodding.

But honestly, the house is actually big, but not as huge as their other houses

"I have a question. Are gonna be able to stay with you?" Sawyer asks, looking like he's afraid to go back to the other house even though he's been in it with Reed by himself for so long.

"I mean, you can if you want. But no parties."

"Like we were ever into parties." Reed says, and Edward rolls his eyes.

As everyone starts to head inside I stay back, waiting for Niko as he is very slow for some reason.

"Niko?"

"What?" He walks around the car, looking at me with annoyance.

"Don't look at me like that I haven't done anything to you."

"I didn't say you did. Stop assuming things and mind your own damn business."

"Don't get mad at me because you have issues with Edward. Talk to him-."

"Fine! I will!" Niko stormed off, and I knew we in for it.

😡

Oh to the my!

What's gonna happen?

Never know?

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘