48. Deals

" Let's make this deal...and stuff."

"I don't make deals with bitches." I growl, and Danny smiles as he stands up.

"I think I know a way to make this come out more clearly to you. For you to listen, no interruptions." Danny stood as he grabbed a knife from the table.

I gasped as he started walking towards me.

"What?! You're gonna stab me?!"

"Hell no," Danny went behind me and felt him cut the tape off from my arms, then cut the tape from my feet," I am being a good friend and releasing you of your binds."

I looked at him. How stupid can he be?

I stood, and Henry and that woman I don't know the name to looked at me with caution. Karra stepped back and Danny just looked at me with a smirk on his face. I stretch, seeing the door is within sprinting distance.

"What if I run?"

"You won't." He says.

"But if I was going to... What would you do?"

"Nothing. Because you're smarter than that. You won't run." He takes the chair I was sitting in, yawning." Let's talk about this deal already I'm getting hungry."

I stand here, wanting to run. But he's kinda right...I won't run because I feel like on the other side there's something waiting for me. And I don't have the time to be knocked to the floor like a bean bag if it's just a big ass guard.

"You joined the twins group. Or family group with the Greys - or soon to be Jone-Greys, congrats," I roll my eyes," and then the Fitz family. Not only have you three joined mafia groups, but have somehow managed to pass the Castaneda's. Now you three are at the top of the Mafia World-."

"I don't care!" I cry, making him glare at me in annoyance." I never told them I was joining - well I did but then I didn't. I'm confused myself! But I didn't ask for this. I thought you were just a random weirdo on the beach who I made friends with. Seems like you didn't lie to me."

"Course I didn't. Nothing to lie about. You never asked me who my family was or what I did. You just went with it like a dumb person would. Didn't ask any questions."

"If I was dumb I wouldn't be a teacher."

"Really?" He questions, and I fold my
arms." Anyway! Let's get down to it! The first deal is, you will be in my group-."

"Wait-."

"Let me finish! I hate being interrupted! Makes me triggered."

"Shut the fuck up." I growl, and he smiles.

"You will join my group, and if you don't want me to kill the twins, you'll do exactly what I say."

I start laughing, doing what Sawyer does. I bend forward, slapping my knee as I come back up, making me remember that he does that a lot of times when he laughs.

"That is the funniest bullshit I have ever heard in my life. If you think that you can kill those two, then you have a big imagination."

I look to Karra, and she has her arms folded as she looks at the ground. I knew it, she doesn't want to be here.

"I can kill them faster than you think. Those two are so gullible that I bet they don't even know you're missing yet."

"You sure about that?" I hear the woman say, and I look. She's pointing at the wall where their screen TV shows outside the surveillance cameras and what they see.

I smirk as I see Reed sprinting down the hall, and then the other one there's Sawyer punching a guy in the face.

"My plan is working."

"What?"

"Those imbeciles will obviously find you. So, I know that their weakness is you and your safety. So if I jeopardize that, they will automatically do anything in their power to protect that. Also meaning, making lots of deals with me right about..."

"Clo!!" I hear Reed shout, and I run to the door.

"Now." I see Reed and Sawyer running to the door and I smile.

But before they can get to me I feel something puncture my skin. Whatever it was it hurt like a bitch, so bad that I was falling to the ground. The twins rushing to my aide as they looked at me with worrisome.

"This is all so very perfect yet so very wrong!" Danny yells, and the twins look up as they glare at him.

"What'd you do? I thought you were our friends... Karra." Sawyer narrowed his eyes at Karra, and she looked away.

"If you don't want Clover to die, you'll go along with my deal. With no complaints and no arguing-."

"Deal." Sawyer said point blank, and Reed just looked at him like he was stupid.

"You don't even know what the deal is dumbass!" Reed hisses, and Sawyer rubs the back of his neck, nodding.

"What's the deal Wanny the Undie Stealer?"

Danny rolled his eyes, and then he smirked.

"The deal is-."

😝

How was that?

Another damn cliffhanger?! Really?!

Yes. Yes really.

If I told you what the deal was wouldn't that just ruin the fun?!

None of you will know what it is. Ever...

Heh.

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘