28. That One Girl...

Dedicated to @karrasolo 🔝who wanted to be a character, so here ya go sista!!

"Argh!!" I raise my eyebrows, surprised to hear Sawyers voice echo through their huge house.

Considering I was in one of their guests rooms and their downstairs, that's saying something.

I get up, walking towards the edge of the overhead balcony inside their house that connects with the stairs. Seeing Reed sprinting through across the hallway.

"Reed!" I call, and he stops, looking up as he waves.

"What is it?" He yells back, looking behind him anxiously.

"What are you and Sawyer do-."

"No time! Karra will kill me like she killed Sawyer!" He sprinted off and I was confused.

I didn't know there was another girl here... And her names Karra...?

"Reed!! I can Reed you like a book! You're easy to find!" Suddenly a girl appeared, wearing a shirt dress and thigh high boots. She wasn't ugly either, but why would I say that she's pretty?! That's not me to compliment just anybody...

Karra looked up, and when she saw me her eyes narrowed. She held what seemed to be a Nerf gun of some sort, and suddenly it was pointing at me.

A smirk arises on her face, and before I can blink a little thing shoots me on the forehead, sticking to my skin.

"You're out!!" She ran off and I stood there, flabbergasted. I yanked the dart off my head, throwing it to the ground.

I walked down the stairs, stopping to see Sawyer laying on the floor, body sprawled.

Darts all over him, his tongue hanging out and eyes crossed. I stood over him, and he immediately went back to normal, smiling.

"Hi Clo! I see you met Karra." He looked at my forehead, and I rubbed the sore spot of where she shot at.

"Yeah...umm...who's Karra?"

"Oh!" He stood, brushing the darts off him like it was dust, stretching." Karra is our bestest girl friend ever!!" He smiled, and I looked away when I saw Reed running over. Karra somehow keeping up in those boots.

"Hey Karra, introduce yourself to our mate."

She looked at me, looking at me up and down as she was taller than me in those heeled boots. But I know I'd be taller if she took them off.

"Aren't you the World History teacher that won Ice Queen?"

"Yes..." I nod, grinning. But it goes away as she grabs Sawyers arm, wrapping it around his shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Karra. These twins best friend. I've heard a lot about you. Looks like your the reason why I couldn't come here for almost five months."

Sawyer rolls his eyes, removing her arm as he looks at me.

"We just want to hang with our mate. Haven't you found your mate?"

"No. Henry wasn't my mate. Not if he cheated on me." She folded her arms, looking away.

"How about you two get to know one another?" Reed says, Karra nodding excitedly in my surprise. She pushes them two away, wrapping our arms together as she hugs me.

"Okay! You two boobies and boogerbutts need to go away. This is our girl time!" She started speed walking away from them, pulling me along.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing them give me a thumbs up. But I wasn't so sure.

She stopped us at a door, opening it as there was a room with couches. I walked in, her closing the door as she plops down on a couch. 

"I wanted the twins to be my mates..." I look at her, uncomfortable as she looks at me." I'd be fine with just one, but two would be the jackpot."

"Well they're taken." I find myself saying bluntly, Karra smirking as she shrugs. 

"Obviously. They told me that the three of you did the deed. So they are most definitely out of my reach now." I blush, surprised that those two told her that we had sex.

"Are you going to tell me that you're gonna try taking them away from me or something?" I say, Karra looking at me with an curious expression.

"What if I was to say I was?"

"Then I'd say good luck with that," I lean over the couch she sits in, glaring at her," because the both of them can only get hard by me."

She looks at me with shock, covering her mouth as I hear a snort.

"I like you. Let's be friends." I'm confused.

This girl was just saying how she wanted the twins to be her mates. Now she wants to be my friend?

"Why should we be friends? You just said you wanted to be the twins mate."

"Uh, hell no. The three of us have been best friends since we could walk. I don't see them as anything other than brothers."

"You better." I find myself muttering under my breath. And I know she heard me when she snickers.

I awkwardly stand here, looking towards the door as I have a feeling the twins are leaning against it.

"Wanna trick the twins?"

I look, seeing her standing as she holds the Nerf gun. She reaches under the couch, showing another one.

"Ready?"

I look at the gun, and for some reason nod, and we both stalk towards the door. She counts down silently, then we kick it, showing the twins crouched by the door, looking up with pink faces.

"Hi... I see you guys are friends now..." Sawyer sees the guns in our hands, soon ducking behind Reed as we started shooting.

Reed getting pelted with darts, Sawyer pulling him up as they sprinted off.

"Lets get'em!" She cries, and I nodded, smiling as we ran after them.

I finally have a friend...I guess...

🤗@karrasolo

So...what do you think of her new friend Karra?

She'll be showing up in the book more, so...

The next chapter will be the start of the whole drama that will settle this book from there.

Be READY!!!

Luv ya!!!!!😁😜😘