71. Daddy Wars

"Niko spoke to the Headmaster and Head-of-Head of Harvard," Reed walked into the conversation Yale, Edward, and I were talking about," They said that since we are becoming fathers to appreciate this and we have at least a year and a half of time to spend here."

I smile, and he kisses my cheek.

"Um, excuse me?" Reed looks, Edward having his arms folded as he looked annoyed." You might be becoming a father, but you know nothing of what it takes to be one."

"You don't either." Reed says, making him gasp, overdramatizing it.

"I am the best father in the world! I have a shirt and pants to prove it!" He proclaims, and Yale smiles as he claps his hands.

"Ooh Yes! I bought Eddie a shirt that said 'BEST DADDY EVER In The DAMN WORLD,' along with matching joggers that have what the shirt says in different languages. Eddie go put it on!" Yale persuaded, Edward blushing as he rushed off to put it on.

"I'm telling you, when Reed and I become fathers we'll be a better...fathers than our dad!" He bragged, and I rolled my eyes as did Yale.

"Not unless you three are gonna play a little 'Daddy Wars' to see who can deal with the babies a whole day without us." He gestured towards him and I with his finger, making me grin.

"Oh yeah?! We can do that!" Sawyer cheers, and as soon as he does Edward walks in with the clothes Yale bought him. Yale gushing as he forgot all about the 'Daddy Wars'.

"Look see?! This is proof that he's a better daddy." Yale smiled at Edward as he showed his shirt. Rubbing it in the twins faces." Now take that off and put on something else. Because Clover and I are leaving. Starting now and until noon tomorrow, you three will be watching the triplets."

"WHAT!" Edward cried, the twins still as they already knew about this. I stand, standing next to Yale as they argued.

"Who do you think will win?" I whisper, Yale smirking down at me.

"I actually have no idea," We look as Edward is trying to strangle Sawyer," No idea at all."

****
Sawyer
12:00 PM

"How do you do this?!" I cry, watching dad as he carried Jace in this thing strapped to his chest. Jace was held inside with his legs and arms dangling out these holes and his head laid on his chest.

I tried putting it on but had no luck. Looking to see Reed already in as Fiona was laying against his chest fast asleep.

"Can you two help me out?! I don't know what this thing is!"

"A baby carrier, you idiot." Reed sneered, and I raised my eyebrows in shock. That is such a cheesy name.

Once I had it in as best as I thought I slipped Lola in, her head resting on my chest. Immediately getting warm as someone else was giving off warmth.

"How does it feel?" Dad asks, and I look to him as he has a smirk on his face." How does it feel to think - that in a matter of a few months - you two will be looking at your kids? Looking, and wondering how so much love can go into people that can't even speak? Realizing that you'd do anything for them like you'd do for your mate, but for your children, it's more deep?" He says, and Reed steps forward, nodding.

"I thought about it... I'm wondering what they will look like...sound like...act like too..." Reed says, making dad smile as he patted our shoulders.

"I'm proud of you two. You both have matured more than you give yourselves credit for. Clover has made you two into better people." He compliments, and I jump up and down happily. But he growls as I slowed down, forgetting that I have a baby - my sister - laying on my chest.