RC1.

This means up here 🔝 RC stands for Roland and Christopher chapters. They will be on and off and you won't when they'll come or go. So I hope you don't mind and enjoy!!!

"Your parents are gonna hate me."

I look at Chris as he starts chewing his lip, nervous.

We stand in front of my parents office, and I can see them both reading on the love seat in their library they made. Pictures of me scattered all around the walls.

"Your parents really love you, as I can see," he whispers, and I smile, because I don't know what'd I do without them,"I can only imagine how they will react to knowing you're dating your bully..."

I sigh.

My parents don't even know I'm dating him. They know I'm gay and will accept me for however I decide to swing. But my dad said if he ever saw Chris's face he'd rip it off. And I believe him.

This isn't the best place to meet them, especially since my dad collects accessory knuckle rings.

"It's okay."

"No it's not and you didn't tell me they were both Alphas!"

"Oops?" I look away, blushing. I didn't think that mattered. Chris and I are Betas, but who cares what we are. Omega, Beta, or Alpha. What's the difference.

"Come on. You'll be fine." He looks at me, uncertain." Unless, you say you're name."

"What-?!" I pull him in, my dad looking up first, a smile coming on his face when he sees me.

"My Rolley-Polley!" He squeals, and I blush when he folds his book in, coming and hugging me like Chris was never there.

But when he pulled away his eyes trailed to Chris, and Chris waved awkwardly.

"Who is this?" He asks, and I lick my lips, grabbing dads hand as I pull him off to the side.

"Dad, I like this guy. Please don't be mean to him despite his past."

"What does that mean?" He asks, and I pull away, not answering. Mom is looking at Chris, eyes squinted.

"Why do you seem...familiar?" She started walking towards the yearbook from last year and I am too late to grab it before she opens it up.

I can only step back as dad walks over, looking with her. Until they stop, looking up as they're looking at Chris.

I grab his hand, squeezing it.

"Is your first name... Christopher?" My dad growls, and Chris smiles shyly.

"I prefer to be called Chris..." He still smiles, but they're still glaring at him. Eyes showing no remorse.

"Do you see us smiling?" My mom says.

"Did I ask what you prefer to be called? Do you want to know what I would prefer to call you?"

"Dad!" I yell through clenched teeth, and he looks at me." I like Chris."

"The guy who almost made you want to...to take your life..." Mom covers her mouth, tears coming to her eyes as she looked away.

I can feel Chris's hold on my hand tighten. And I was hoping that he never knew of my actions before the me now.

Too late...

"He's changed. He was acting that way-."

"Because he's an insensitive homophobe that takes joy in seeing others cower before him. That's what gets him through the day." My mom looked at Chris, angry as I've ever seen her.

"That's not true... He had a reason for how he acted towards me-."

"Please!" My dad sat on the armrest of the couch, legs crossed." Enlighten me! What's his reason for bullying you?"

I look up at him, and he is looking at my parents. His lips in a straight line.

"He liked me and didn't know how to tell me those feelings, so he just...acted out."

Both of my parents looked at one another, then started laughing. My mom leaning on my dad as they smiled.

"This all makes sense now!" My dad got up, smiling as he patted Chris's shoulder. Chris laughed awkwardly, looking at me at the side of his eye. All I did was laugh along too, not getting it.

"It does?" He asks.

"It does. You wanna know why?" Dad started squeezing Chris's shoulder, making him wince as his knees started shaking." Because that means since your level of maturity is as low as a eight year old, you bullied him because he liked someone else. Even some eight year olds are mature enough to know better, that can't change someones mind by bullying them."

I pushed my dad, making him let go as Chris rubbed his shoulder.

"I told you guys who I am dating because I trust you guys to accept anything that I go with. And trust me."

"We do trust you, just not him." My mom clarified." There's a difference."

Chris let go of my hand, walking out the room. And I looked at them, seeing them with regular expressions.

"I'm very disappointed in the both of you." I say, and my dad goes back to his book. My mom sighing in sadness.

I head after Chris, seeing him leaning against the wall. His face is red and hands balled up, eyes looking to me.

"...at least they didn't tear your face off..." I say, smiling. He looks away, and I only feel like I've made it worse.

"You never told me that...that I made you want to commit...suicide..." Chris eyes are watery, soon drying just as quick as they came.

"I didn't think that was that important. Don't want to pull the scab that's healing right?" I run my hand over his arm, him leaning away from me.

"I really like you, you know that...right?"

"Yeah." I grab his hand, and he pulls me into his arms.

"I know that what I did in the past isn't something that I can easily take back. But I am sorry. If I didn't like you I wouldn't have gone to the extent that I did. I want you, and I don't want your parents hating me..."

"They don't hate you-."

"Yes we do." I look over my shoulder, sneering at my parents that were peeking on us." Sorry continue."

They creep away, and I turn back to Chris, resting my chin on his chest.

"You know I like you...like a lot, right?"

"Right." I smile, watching as he rests his nose on mine.

"You know that everything in the past I am deeply sorry for...like a lot, right?"

"Right." His lips brush on mine, making me blush.

"And you know that I will do anything in my power to make your parents forgive me...like a lot, right?"

"Right." We kiss, slipping my hands to his face. My thumbs run over his cheeks, pulling away as we rest our heads on one another's.

I'll help him.

I'll have my parents see what I see in the new Chris.

I mean, come on!!

What could go wrong?

🙄

The cheesy "what could go wrong"

Which means...

something will go wrong.

You think I should make them heir own book?

Who'll know!!

Luv ya!!!!😁😜😘