Chapter 4

Ara's POV 

Yoona led my knee length hair flow down , she applied some beauty creams and other handmade creams on my body . The bathroom was a huge dark room with a large pond in the center that they call as bath tub . The tub was filled with rose petals , vanilla pods and cold water . The only source of light in the room was 200 candles , which wasn't a big deal for them . 

I wonder who lit so many candles , The water was really cold , I stripped and went in the tub . Peace . The music was soft , soothing and melodious , It was really calming to bath in such a royal manner . After bathing , Yoona wiped my body and dried my extra long hair . More maids walked in , some with clothes , some with makeup kits and some with different designed old fashion footwear . 

After 2 boring hours , I was ready for breakfast . I glanced at my reflection in the mirror , stunned to see how divine I looked , although it wasn't my body but I was happy being in her body . 

" Woah

" Woah....It's like the outfit in Moon lovers k-drama . " I smiled touching the beautiful design on it , If this was made by some human weaver then hats off to him/her coz this outfit is beautiful . I turned to see Yoona smiling at me . 

" K-drama ? Moon lovers ?" She pout linking our arms cutely . I shook my head , If I'll try to explain about k-drama ......more question will pop out making her more confuse than she is now . 

" Never mind . Let's go , I'm starving .....so hungry ." I rubbed my belly as it growled making her chuckle . I was about to walk out but stopped when I realized that I don't know where to go . I pout and turned to face her again . " Anh.....mmm......Yoona-ssi ? Can you show me the way to dining hall ? " I asked with an embarrassed chuckle . She giggled nodding and lead me the way downstairs . 

She stopped infront of a huge door . Guards bowed at us , making me give them a nod hesitantly . " Princess , go inside ......your family is waiting for you ." I nodded and looked at the guards who opened the door for me , I bowed at Yoona and walked towards the room behind the beautiful door . 

I saw a long dining table , maids are working around it , plating , serving and filling glasses with liquor

I saw a long dining table , maids are working around it , plating , serving and filling glasses with liquor . Some were fanning the people sitting on the chairs . Woah.....So fancy ~ 

" Oh Princess you are ready ?" A girl smiled and yelled pointing at me . She seemed older than me , Embarrassed I bowed and nodded . 

" Anneyonghaseyo , Jung Hanuel imnida ." I blurt out , All stared at me as if I'm from mars . I bit my lips still standing in the same position like a statue . Queen smiled and walked towards me , she hold my hand pulling me towards others and made me sit beside her . 

" Hanuel-ah ? You don't have to introduce yourself . We already know who are you coz we are family , You are one of us ......our own blood ." She caressed my cheek making me smile brightly . 

Family . 

" Mom ." My lips parted to whisper as I hugged her , she sighed in relief and hugged back , we pulled away as others filled in the room . She was really a sweet lady , she even served me by herself , I was so touché . My heart swelled in happiness . All those years I ate alone , even if my parents joined me ,they were busy in their phones or ate silently . I never felt what a family is like......till now . I guess time travelling here isn't that bad.....Is it ? 

There was more than 20 delicious dishes . my eyes sparkled as I devoured such mouth watering delicacies . " Hahaha ......looks like Han-ah is hungry for months , baby sis slow down .....you'll choke on it ." I smiled still chewing a mouthful of roasted chicken . He chuckled and passed some chicken wings towards me . " All yours my princess ." I blushed and shoved them in my mouth making others laugh . 

Mother cleared her throat , " Sweetie , let me introduce you to others , she's cousin Xao li , her husband Xing Xen , their son lil Woozi , Cousin Gyuri and your Uncle Chen , that's auntie Chen ....his wife , Cousin Lay and Jay .....they are your twin cousins from your father's side , then that's your Dad , brother , auntie Oh and her daughter Oh Ri . This our family .....but you also have a nephew and niece from your elder sister Princess Xing Rae and brother-in-law Jaejoon . " She smiled and gestured me to eat .

Damn . How can they even memorize those critical names .....It's too much for my peanut sized brain . It's not even processing , Nvm .  

I looked at the chicken and then at everyone who were busy eating . I sighed as I was so full like my belly button gonna pop out . " Hanuel-ah ? Take Yoona with you for a house tour Ok ? Or you'll be always depending upon someone for directions dear ." Dad said as he toast his wine with Mom and his brothers . I hummed smiling .

House Tour ? How big this palace can be .....huh ? That I need a tour around ? 

************** End Of Chapter 4 . 

Thanks For Reading . Let's Meet In The Next Chapter ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .